China U-23 - 08 olympic team

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, May 9, 2006.

1. athena20

athena20 Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    yes, I heard there are lot of middle-easterns in france and germany

2. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    How many chinese fans were in the game? I hope we outnumbered the Czech fans..Hope to see your picture soon...

3. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Good stuff.

Seb didn't you say you were going to China to study (or work?) for a year? Should look into a position with CCTV. I'm sure they are looking for capable people, in preparation for the 2008 Olympics craze.

4. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

czec fans was around 0 :eek: and the attendance was around 500 and the chinese was 2/3 of the attendance, i was with them during the 2nd half, so cool and crazy pple !!!!! the other pple was watching the match for kill the time before portugal vs argentina. I met a fan of Shenhua :D ans one guy from Wuhan who was fan of the greens !!!!! but most the pple was screaming chen tao !!!!!!! gao lin !!!!!!! wang dalei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

we was screaming ZHONGGUODUI JIAYOU !!!!!!!!!!!! with the horn and the flags, and my face paint with the chinese flag red face with a big star and 3 small stars (i know have 4 but my face is small !!)

5. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    [​IMG] According to Sinosoc, Tan Wangsong now plays for Qingdao Zhongneng. He's a fullback that played in the World Youth Championship last summer in Holland.

6. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    so the CFA gave bad information to the pple who organise the tournament :( how a football association don't know the right club :mad: !!!, the guy from the organsatio told me is the CFA who gave him the information !!!!

7. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Woww!!! Too bad I can't be there. I attended last year's FINA Aquatic championship. Many Chinese fans were there cheering for Chinese divers, swimmers...

here is the link to some pictures I took of the lovely fans:

http://photo.163.com/photos/dqma/14831498/

8. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    and the chinese r really nice and cute !!!!!!!!!! my god, after get to the kop too many girls ask me for pics, and in my head i was dreaming about :p stop . that gonna be censured:D.

im gonna scan pics of fans and one from wang dalei

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    :D Sina still has his club listed as Sichuan also. Maybe they're still using WYC information. I think Sichuan got bought out by Dalian Shide last year.

10. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    They like white people. :)

Try to interview Wang Dalei. He looks like a goalie with flair and bit of good arrogance.

11. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    like Zou You, they say he play in C-league guangzhou, heis on loan from dalian?

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Probably on loan from Dalian, yeah.

13. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  14. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    the pics was too big for puton imageshack

15. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    guysim in the heaven !!!!! i got my jersey signed by the players !!!!Wang Yongpo, Chen tao, mao jiangqin, Zhou haibin, liu jianye, cui peng, huang bowen !!!!!!! i also took pic with chen tao and made him sign pics i took yesterday !!!!!! and tomorow troussier wil said he is gonna be the coach for china,i listensome guys from the organisation was talking about that, will have the a CFA official in the room and jia xiuquan too.

16. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Well done Seb. Get Jia Xiuquan's autograph too if you have a chance. He's a real nice guy. Great player too when he was active.

So Troussier after all. We'll see what he can do.

17. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    the appointment of Troussier is still not reported by the chinese media... Good pictures of Wang Dalei and Chinese Fans. Surprising to see so many chinese in Toulon.

18. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Fans pictures...is that you, Seb?:)
    [​IMG]

19. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Chinese Foreign Legion. :) Woah! You made it to the Chinese media! Although the captions just say "Chinese fans" and "Fans cheer".

20. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Seb what's with that smirk? :D

21. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    China vs Argentina

Game starts soon...

expect more goals this game. Same line-up as the game against Czechs. 4-4-2 formation. Coach Jia Xiuquan promised a very open attacking game against the argentinian U-19 side.

22. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Re: China vs Argentina

Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot.

23. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

They just said Troussier has already had a press conference and said he's more than willing to take the job. Not sure if this means its' now official.

24. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Danger in front of the China's goal. Leaky defense.

25. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Argentina got another great chance from the right side. China is defending well there. 7', 0-0