China Derby Shenhua VS Beijing 2006-04-30 [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Apr 19, 2006.

1. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    It's probably an oversight by the CFA when the schedule was made before the start of the season. What a stupid mistake that was. It could have been a sold out stadium.

2. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    a sellout? Are you kidding me??? Hongkou holds over 35,000 or so, I doubt its ever been close to a sellout for a CSL game...They weren't even close to one when Barca or the Milans came to Shanghai!

3. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    So what is the attendence usually for a big derby like this? 20K? Man, that's kind of sad.

4. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    I don't think people who didn't show up missed that much: Two mediocre teams that have no chance to win the league, played to a nil nil tie.

5. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    so mr. ma, you seem to hate Beijing and not a big fan of Shenhua or Shandong either, so do you have a proverbial horse in this CSL race?

6. fc koshigaya

fc koshigaya Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Saitama City,Japan
    Club:
    Omiya Ardija
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Martinez might be heading back your way...............He left Omiya after appearing in 3 league games and notching 0 goals.....

He didn't get a chance really, i think they were expecting a shower of goals from him in the first game and he fell out of favor VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY fast.

Kinda bummed he didn't work out for us:(

7. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Usually in beijing , before 2003 it is 50,000 - 65,000, in Shanghai, 25,000 - 30,000

8. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    LOL. :D

Come back 马丁!