Chile vs. BOLIVIA

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by 1MADDOG, Apr 9, 2007.

1. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    IS this game going to happen?

2. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Lo dudo....en comentarios publicados este fin de semana la cabeza de la FBF Carlos Chavez dijo que estan trabajando en finalizar el partido de ida y vuelta, pero por ahora nada esta definido. Chavez agrego que si algo fuera definido seria anunciado este Lunes. Tambien agrego que ay la posibilidad de jugar un partido contra Mexico.

Obviamente estos comentarios son muy comun de la parte de la FBF, y hemos escuchado las mismas "posibilidades" en el pasado.

Soy de la opinion que por alguna razon o otra este partido de Chile no sucedera. Y lo de Mexico es solo un cuento. Yo tambien tengo la posibilidad de algun dia ganar la loteria :rolleyes:

3. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    tienen su subforum?

que bueno de veras

4. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    congrats.....

5. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    I hope we give ACOSTA a kick in the Arse. BOlivia vs. Acosta. That's how I see it.

6. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Many people don't like Acosta but I liked his honesty. He said a lot of things about our futbol that people in Bolivia & the media didn't want to hear. The truth hurts but he was pretty much right in all his assessments (especially of our league) That being said I definitely don't believe he was the right choice for a coach.

To be honest I'm not yet convinced with Sanchez as our coach either. There's still many questions unanswered.

I guess only time will tell.

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Sanchez knows where the ball belongs, and being part of a top flight team in Portugal, he knows positioning. It doesn't hurt that he took a bunch of coaching classes in Portugal, and got his license. I don't question his tactictical part of the game at all.

I do however question his leadership and charisma. I'm not sure if he will be able to motivate the players well. Personality plays a huge part in coaching, and it may be something he lacks. I seriously don't know.

The cool thing is, he has the respect of the players. Platini is Platini. He is the best player Bolivia had ever produced, and has scored some of the best goals we'll ever see in Lapaz. He is an idol to many of the players in the national team pool. Can respect for an idol take the place of leadership or charisma?

It's very iffy. The more his confidence grows, the better of a manager he is going to be. With 2 impressive wins so far (El Salv, S. Africa), his confidence is going where it needs to be.

We will see.

8. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Platini is Platini. He is the best player Bolivia had ever produced, and has scored some of the best goals we'll ever see in Lapaz.

Thats the truth, I am tired of people always saying that etchevery was the best player bolivia produced, I am hands down with Sanchez being the best from bolivia to date.

9. LOS_DE_ABAJO

LOS_DE_ABAJO New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Sera un partido dificil. Ustedes le ganaron en casa a Sudafrica y tienen hartos jugadores de calidad, especialmente en el mediocampo. Bueno, ojala que el partido nos ayude a los dos para prepararnos con miras hacia el mundial. Buena suerte compadres;) .