Chile v.s. ECUADOR. - Our Last Hope.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by \^the king^/, Oct 10, 2009.

1. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I know that it was also our problem but I was refering to ecuador not having a referee help them out overall in these eliminatorias. What Suazo did to montero yesterday shouldve been another yellow which would have gotten him a red(out of first world cup game). The hand ball that wasnt called in the uruguay game that led to us being out of the world cup(althouh there are many other reasons why). What im trying to say is that all the "BETTER" Countries always get the refs advantage and plays arent called evenly. if a foul was commited inside the 18 to ecuador, bolivia, colombia they have less of a chance to get the penalty called then if the same foul was commited to Brazil Argentina and even that sad-looking team of uruguay.

2. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Suppose the refs ruled in our favor. We'd be in the World Cup, but it doesn't mean that our team played any better. We did not play as well as we should have. Simple as that.

We need change and it takes something as harsh as this to realize it and take action. To be honest it would probably be worse if we go to South Africa and lose 3 games. I'd be pissed not only for the losses but also for dropping a shitload of money as well.

3. LongLiveThe80's

Manchester United
    Jun 8, 2006
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've read some posts that say that Argentina didn't deserve to go. Please stop saying/writing these comments because it makes us look like sore losers, and quite frankly, it's a stupid thing to say. The tables don't lie.

4. LongLiveThe80's

Manchester United
    Jun 8, 2006
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On a different note, I've always wanted Fosatti to coach our national team. Is there any reason why he wouldn't make a great coach? He's been in Ecuador for quite a while and has built a great team in Liga. I would really love to see him as coach.

5. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i think he has a decent contract with liga...time-wise, it's not feasible. bauza is our man honestly. and if bieler gets nationalized, that's some mix right there.

6. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I don't specifically recall that (I think that might have been Jaime, in fact) but at the same time that does not mean I don't want Chile to win in the 1st place, bro. :)

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I was hearing that the two candidates to replace Vizuete are possibly the same 2 argentinos from last time.

In other words, Bauza and Perrone are 2 possible options to be our next national team coaches.

8. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Does that mean Vizuete resigned or got fired?

9. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

he didn't resign or get fired... his contract, which ended when Ecuador got eliminated, wasn't renovated... and that's for the better.. hopefully Bauza gets the job.

10. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    his contract was never renewed. i guess it's considered a firing, but technically more of an expiration and mutual understanding of not coming back.