Chicago ethnic leagues.......

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by the shelts, Nov 3, 2016.

1. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Well the Shelts sure picked a crazy weekend to be in Chicago. I am in town to see the rugby on Friday and Saturday and last night was a circus. I was wondering if one of my BS fellow posters could see if one of the four much-vaunted Chicago ethnic leagues are playing tonight or Sunday?

I am unable to find on my cell phone.

2. WisStateChampion

Oct 26, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.odeumexpo.com/Calendar-Oct-Dec.asp#NOV

The Odeum is the place youre looking for, but the outdoor season recently just finished up so I don't know if you are going to find anything for indoor just yet. But hey you could always join the Cubs celebration!!!

3. WisStateChampion

Oct 26, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No ethnic leagues, but there is a Thursday night "D" quality league....

4. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Rats - I was actually going to give the ethnic leagues an honest chance. I'm gonna pass on the D league stuff.

Got involved with the Cubs celebration last night. One guy had a billy goat (an actual live goat) on a retractable dog leash, a bottle of champagne in one hand and a bullhorn in the other. Saw him shouting outside of the Wrigley Building where the DuSable bridge crosses the river.

It was a pretty fun night. Guess I'll catch up with an old hockey buddy and watch the Blackhawks at the United tonight.

SteveCo repped this.