Chelsea v NUFC

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Mel B, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

:D :D Calm down man. I think your refering to ' Chava's '. Horrible breed. Every town in England has them though. REFEREE. BEEEEEEEEEP. PENALTY. BACK OF THE NET. 1 - 0 TO THE MAGS.

2. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I wasnt replying to you, tool. :D :D

3. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    May be its just that other towns keep them more hidden away, whereas there are so many of those inbreds in the Geordie Garden of Eden, that some are bound to get out. Several thousand of them seem to get out whenever the Skunks are playing away. Keeps happening week after week and they're more inbred than the Millwall fans - amazed every time. Must pay a visit up there to see for myself as my bird's folks are up there. Then we'll see the inbred up close. God, feeling like Charles Darwin already. :)

4. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Sorry, did you say smackhead? :)

5. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Right. Rooneys lass looks like a chava, Rooney looks like a criminal. Gerrard looks a smack rat, if all of the above werent playing football, they'd be in jail, for nicking your VCR. Liverpool Slums. I have been, and tis horrible.

6. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Let's see - The Geordie Garden of Eden - apart from being raped and pillaged by scots back centuries ago, no history of note, no club of note either. And it's full of inbred smackheads. Bishop Auckland by far the most well-known club from the North East.

Liverpool - yes, depression for decades, yet during this time, there at least was a football team of note. :)

Gerrard - better than anything the Skunks have produced in living memory. As for the Fathead - well, he's got a big fat head and he's too thick to nick anything.

I hope the good folk of Liverpool were horrible to you inbred Skunks. I do hope you did not spread any diseases in the good city of Liverpool. Whenever I went to see Liverpool-Newcastle at Anfield, I made sure I did not come close to any Geordies, just in case my IQ level does not deteriorate alarmingly. :) Inbred c*nts.

7. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

:D :D :D