Chelsea apparel

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by yasik19, Nov 23, 2004.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Does anyone know good websites, where i can purchase Chelsea clothing, scarfs, hats and so on. Besides Ebay and ChelseaFC.com. which is a little overpriced for my taste, are there any cool UK websites or other websites to obtain Chelsea stuff. I bought couple of jerseys on Ebay for good price, but they were not authentic. I'm particularly interested in scarfs, beanies, hats, license plates, bumper stickers, and posters.

Thanks everyone.

2. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
  3. GPK

GPK BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 5, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. bbrex

bbrex New Member

May 9, 2003
    College Station, TX
    http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-team-chelsea.html

The selection isn't very big, but they're U.S. based, so you'll save about $15 on shipping. I have bought items from their companion site, worldrugbyshop.com, and they've been good to deal with. I got a U.S. rugby jersey that was too big, and they replaced it with the right size without any hassle. I've bought a couple of T-shirts, too.

5. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Best bet is to find someone going to the Bridge. I've written to CFC a million times telling them to drop DHL as their shipper. Same with Kitbag. Shipping is too overpriced. I order from Celtic all the time and it's like half of the price for shipping that Chelsea charges. I have nearly as much Celtic stuff as Chelsea stuff for that reason. When I went back last year I bought ass-loads of stuff at the Megastore and posted it back to myself in the US for $12. Yet somehow, Chelsea and DHL charge almost $20. Then they also hit you for the Customs charges (as does Kitbag...that's like another $12...)

Though, with Chelsea looking to go with Nike next year, there will be TONS of apparrell available all over. Look at how much Man U and Barca stuff there is now.

6. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Call me disloyal, cheap, or socially responsible, whichever you like, but Chelsea's switch to Nike means my Umbro Fly Emirates Blue shirt is gonna have to last me a long, long time. I simply refuse to buy a Nike kit.

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I agree. I don't buy any Nike kits. They are the worst. Cheap and crappy looking...not to mention cookie cutter. We'll have the same kits as Man U and Arse now.

NEVER BUY NIKE! They jerseys are crap.

8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City