Chelsea Adidas Kit

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by okocha1, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Stivie_J

Stivie_J New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    so we back to the topic.

how about new chelsea away? what color it should be? of course the home must be blue (and a bit white).

2. mookhead

mookhead New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Metro Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think either white or black would be good.

3. Stivie_J

Stivie_J New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    yeahh i think so white or black. i prefer plain classic white or black and it not too many decorating. and the third color if be yellow it also nice as well.

4. mshankb

mshankb Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think white with red would be good for away. Plus...after this season, the badge does have red bits on it.

5. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    i'd love if they did a retro red and white kit like my first ever chelsea away jersey and still my favourite away kit by miles....
    [​IMG]

still need to get a frame for it.

6. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Yuck to that one. That's almost as bad as the tangerine and grey kit. I think a green away kit might be nice. It would be a good change from the white/black sequence we've been on the last couple of years.

7. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Our all Yellow away kits were nice.

8. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    There were nice but I LOVED the black and blue one from the final year Pre-Abramovich.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    the last green away kit we had made us look like norwich,no thanks...

10. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Better than looking like Leeds, I say. As long as it's not all-white, I'll be happy.

11. Stivie_J

Stivie_J New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    yellow color with collar will be nice, and put some piping with black. it will look unique. :D

12. momocfc

momocfc New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    swansboro nc
    WELL I JUMPED ON THE BAN DWAGON,and bought the sky blue away kit,i think we should go back to the jade kit we used to have in,, the chelsea collection yhe sky blue shirt justs get dirty too easy

13. momocfc

momocfc New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    swansboro nc
    did we only choose addidas cz they bought out reebok last year?iwonder if addidas will do all the nfl sirts next season as reebok had the monopoly on them last year