CHELIS OUT Who will be the next coach ?

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Going Mobile, May 30, 2013.

1. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    It should be Eric Wynalda.

But it won't be him.

Still, it should be.

2. CubanLover

CubanLover Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Sin City, Nevada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If it wasn't already official, this team has officially become a joke.

3. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The ownership is a bigger Jk. I blame MLS, the Cue brothers for jumping ship. The only good thing about Chivas USA is the Youth Academy and now that's been tarnished by this lawsuit. [​IMG]

4. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

5. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is total BS! Vergara is making it seem as if they let him go because of the results. ANYONE that comes in, including El Guerro Real, isnt going to be able to $h!t with that line up. We need quality players. The majority of our players are prospects or has beens. Chelis was one of the few good things that Chivas had going for themselves. He made us relevent in the league. People were curious about his style. He called it how it was. I dont want to hear another coach come in a la Fraiser and give the media BS political answers on why the team keeps loosing. Chelis was honest with everyone in saying we wernt good enough with the players we had. That was no suprise. He saw what everyone else did. I never thought I would miss the Preki days. "F" this!

Vergara si estas lellendo esto, mejor vende el equipo porque no somos tus pendejos que piensas que vas a venir y hablar nos bonito con falsas promesas y no cumplir. Aqui no es tu ******** rancho! No vuelvo a darte otro mendigo dollar asta que dejes de hasernos pasar verguensas y pongas algo de calidad en la cancha. No entiendo como no puedes ni firmar un cotrato con la televisora para que los menos ofotunados por lo menos puedan ver los partidos en la television. El Chelis era lo mejor que hisiste para este equipo y ahor te quieres limpiar te las nalgas con el.

Gameface repped this.
  6. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. sikolec

sikolec Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow. Far too early in the season to let the coach go...

Nobody is going to be able to come in and win with the management above...

8. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.cancha.com/aplicacionesl.../aplicaciones/articulo/default.aspx?id=125692

9. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. glyconerd

glyconerd Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    I blame Jose David for being a tool and acting without tact in all matters related to Chivas USA.

Never mind Vergara. Jose David is in over his head.

Gameface, EastLAChiva and District3Mom repped this.
  11. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GK coach announced on twitter that he is out

12. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    guess he wasnt Mexican enough

13. CubanLover

CubanLover Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Sin City, Nevada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also to answer the question... It doesn't matter, becuz no coach on this planet would be able to win with the garbage this team presents on the field week in and week out (with the exception of a few players).

14. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    sinpalabras !

15. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    if i was an established coach, NO WAY IN HELL would i want to coach for this organization. why join a club where the FO openly admits its running an academy roster in LA? why join a club where there's absolutely no chance at job security?

the only potential candidates either have brown noses, chivas running through their veins, or rookie coaches that wanna get some experience.

the clear option here (and he happens to fill all three criteria) - Paco Palencia.

16. NoeMH

NoeMH New Member

Apr 28, 2013
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I heard Guero Real will be interin coach. Trust me, he knows how to take out the best out of players. Good coach and can do some good. He turned the shitty team from 2009 to one of the top teams of Mexico for about a year and a half and he made players like Edgar Mejia to play good. Not to mention that he was the one that consolidated Chicharito into the player he is today

17. glyconerd

glyconerd Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Gotta agree. Can't see a coach with a good name in MLS coming after the recent events.

18. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome Whitey!

19. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...-luis-real-most-important-challenge-my-career

You can't blame the people that don't believe when Chivas USA doesn't even have their own stadium, good players and ownership that gives a ********. Anyways hope for the best.

20. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was at the press conference yesterday,
    I know we are all not happy with all the BS that has been going around and all the drama with FO/Coaches/Players ect ect
    I had the opportunity to talk to Guero before and after the conference
    During the conference he mentions some very important things ….. I just like the way he handle the situation we are in right know
    1st he clearly stated that there are lots of people that don’t believe in the project and that is understandable for the recent events, this is a serious project where the integration of Chivas USA and GLD is a priority clearly understanding that there are differences in both leagues but the idea is to implement what’s done in GDL modified it and make it work for MLS
    He also stated that this is his biggest challenge in his carrier, coaching internationally was one of his goals as a professional ( he mentions he had offers from other clubs in Mexico we all know Atlas wanted hem back) he said he believes in the project that they have and will work really hard to deliver results GUERO- “ there is a magic stick and its called WORK HARD” and that’s what we will do
    Dennis T-Klose also mention Guero is here for the rest of the season and at the end they will evaluate the results and the progress of the project

I hope things work out and we start seeing results fast Guero Real has a pedigree he is a big dog in the soccer world ..if you don’t believe me do a research
    I’m hopping for the best my unconditional support for Guero Real and my boys in Red and White
    [​IMG]

21. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is he staying past this season? Anyone know?

22. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is all fine and dandy, he said what he is suppose to say. What I would like to make clear is that Mourino, Beilsa, Bianchi, Guardiola, Chuck Noris etc....... can't win anything with the current players. A good coach makes a difference to a certain point. We need Players ASAP if anyone is going to take us seriously. At this point I would ask Palencia to suit up.

23. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    and im not blaming you ! i would probably do the same thing

solo mekeda apoyar y esperar a que los resultados llegen
    sufisiente hay con la gente ke odia a Chivas USA como para echarle mas leña al fuego
    mas tristesa me daria que noskitaran el club al fin de año y noskedemos todos como Pende-jos
    sin vergara
    sin jugadores
    sin club
    sin chivas usa
    entonse de ke ablariamos de ke viviriamos habria un gran vasio en mi corazon de eso no hay duda! asi ke Venga Guero SI SE PUEDE !
    SI SE PUEDE
    SI SE PUEDE
    [​IMG]

24. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    GUERO SI SE PUEDE
    [​IMG]