Charge-Boston PBP

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Charge!, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Poirot

Poirot New Member

Jul 22, 2002
    USA
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AILING I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldve loved to see that happen. Unassisted and everything! I love the chinese players.

she scored one last game, am I right?

2. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    1-0 AILING!!!!!!!

Woohoooo!!! 84th minute.

:D :D

3. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Ailing's goal was unassisted...

That's two goals in two straight games. I don't care if she's not going to be the team's high scorer, it's these kind of goals that count more. I was just saying that about the Charge offense taking the night off - it worked! :p :)

Moore steppin' up again; punchout of a Gulbrandsen shot, 86th minute. Now just cross yer fingers of not another meltdown.

4. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Handball by Koleski, who is not having the best of games out there, I suspect.

Your friend for Benny, Poirot, 88th minute. :D

5. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Jeezus....

Dammit...

Boston score, 89th minute; Allie Kemp, Gulbrandsen and Lilly the assists.

6. Poirot

Poirot New Member

Jul 22, 2002
    USA
    NO FREAKIN WAY>>>> NOT AGAIN>>> THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING

maybe he shouldnt have put in alfiler!!! they were doing so great!

how can there be two people that assist? please explain.

The most troubling thing to me is that this is Kemp's first goal of the season and that other girl'f first assist. That just doesnt sound right.

7. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    &^@$%)@!!!!

It's a final.

8. Poirot

Poirot New Member

Jul 22, 2002
    USA
    !@#$%^&*()!!!!!

What a disappointment!!

Okay, twice is enough. I think that I can safely say that charge will FiNaLly get their end-game act together (fingers crossed).

If anyone saw the game, please tell me what went wrong!

9. sushibait

sushibait New Member

Dec 7, 2000
    Just a few thoughts on the game. Moore mistimed coming out on their goal just a little bit, but Kemp looks fast.

We were a bit lucky on our goal, but that's the way the game goes. It was from about 35 yards out.

Mandy isn't the type of player who can play the one forward.

Lui should be back in the starting lineup or maybe try Martin there in the midfield or up at forward. I guess she's injured? McDowell is doing better, but still is just average in my opinion as is Monroe. Fair is better at defensive mid than attacking, which is where it looked like she was when Tullock came in.

10. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Knee trouble for the Charge's poet laureate :(...she's had that off and on in the time she's been here. But the lady has a nose for the net :D

Sit Mandy down. Liu should be in the starting lineup and I think she played herself back onto the pitch tonight. And hope Erin's knee is OK...

Paul