CFU nicknames: What should Haiti's be?

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by FlashEP, Oct 26, 2007.

1. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Like someone else mentioned, you probably do smoke ganja. Keep sniffing it... It won't do you any good though!

As I said, don't talk about ancient history... Reality is NOW!

There is always a first time for everything...

Before worrying about winning a Caribbean club title (it would be nice, but not a must), we will have a first shot at sinking the HV.

Ignorance is your worst enemy!

Great! Teams on the top hurt more when they drop to the ground...

The Islanders won't be sniffing anything in the WC, but they will surely eat imported jerk chicken in Trinidad!

Your time is up!

Now lets get back to the interesting subject of getting a nickname for Haiti.

Agree with midnight. Go away under whatever rock you came from and go back to sniffing whatever it is you smoke.

You are boring everyone else in this thread.

Where were we? "les Grenadiers" ou "les Canoniers Dorés"?

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

3. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Good old hard practice you mispelling foul mouth! ;)

No, we don't sniff anything in preparation for our games. They do that in ganja-land. :cool:

4. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Boy we dint even play jabloteh las year, we bearly lost to W Connection, this year the Islanders where a serious contender to the USL tittle losing in the semis by penalty shots against the current champ. This is a much stronger team than last year and im sure our Haitian striker is itching to score against a jamaican squad :)

5. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Nov 4 - Puerto Rico vs Jamaica in Trinidad

Halftime
    shyte squad 2 - 1 sniffing jerk chicken

6. nloplo

nloplo New Member

Jul 5, 2007
    Is there a website I can watch the Harbour view game on?
    And about Warlord, don't mind him he's just jealous cause Jamaica Sucks

7. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
  8. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Nov. 4

Puerto Rico 2-2 Harbour View

Goals:
    1. PRI 7'
    2. PRI 14'
    3. JAM 19'
    4. JAM 90' Penalty Kick in extra time (with about 30 seconds of game to go)

Jamaica lucked out on a late game unfair penalty.

Anyway, Harbour View was not impresive to the 'boricuas'.

The HV actually needed the help of the referee to TIE the game!!!

Not bad for an unknown Puerto Rico team that doesn't sniff in the WC... :D

9. nloplo

nloplo New Member

Jul 5, 2007
    Warlord were are you now?lol :p

10. Zimbabwe_National

Zimbabwe_National New Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Jamaica has made it to the world cup ONCE! dang dude, this guy bragging on 1998 its 2007, and last time i checked in 2005-2006 yall didnt even make it to grouping stages. and in the 1 and only world cup yall made it to yall got to da 1st round and den it was a wrap for you guys and i think i saw in an article that Jamaica has showed that they're home grown talent is becoming horrible. which meaning they future generation teams will be the worse of the worse. or wont exceed expectations ever. well i wouldnt want to claim jamaica right now if i was you.

and records show that yall wont beat the likes of Honduras for another century so save those archives for next year when yall dont qualify again ;)

11. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    Out of curiosity to see what some think Haiti's nickname should be, I clicked on this thread.

Imagine my surprise that a fan of frikkin' Jamaica is on here talkin' smack.

A fan of Jamaica, that has gone from making the WC (98), to making the Hex (02) to not making it out the CONCACAF semis (06).

A fan of a team that can't qualify for the Gold Cup - the Gold Cup! Do you know how bad you have to beat to not make the Gold Cup? Hell, teams that aren't even members of CONCACAF make the Gold Cup.

A fan of a team who, despite hosting, couldn't make it to the QUALIFYING tournament of the Olympics. Yeah, the qualifying tournament. As in, not even good enough to be one of the eight teams that will compete to go to the Olympics. Oh yeah, U23 teams don't matter. Like we're suppose to believe that this joker wouldn't have been jumping for joy if Jamaica had managed to qualify for the Games next year. Brotha, please! If Jamaica had made the Olympics, they'd be partying in the streets from Kingston to Montego Bay.

A fan of a team that recently lost Vietname and Indonesia. I'm sure we'll be seeing those teams in the World Cup real soon.

A fan of a team that, unless it relies on British players it is nothing, even in its own region. And even then it isn't that great.

Dude, Jamaica had a great run in 98 and it was a lot of fun. But they've done nothing to build on that and, in fact, have regressed and fans of the Reggae Boyz are in no shape to talk smack to any other team in CONCACAF

Warlord, you should really go away and shut the f**k up!

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Guess even in Trinidad, Harbourview couldn't lose. I thought Islanders were gonna beat Harbourview.

Your brains are fried!! Have you ever seen the infamous egg commercial?:D

13. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Jabloteh and Connection are the top teams in Trinidad. Big deal but you still couldn't beat either and that game with W Connection wasn't as close as the scoreline suggested. they should've scored like 4 goals. Poor finishing was the reason for the low scoreline!:eek:

14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Final 2-2. Now pull Fabian Taylor's co.ck out ya mouth.:D

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Anything to make yourself feel better ;)but the reality is if this game is played in Jamaica it would've been a cricket scoreline:D

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I busy getting a ************** from one of your haitian women.:D

17. franckylito

franckylito New Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    keep the haitian woman out of this man, this is about soccer remember.
    oh yeah, haiti is gonna kick jamaica ass for this WCQ. so u better get ready for it.

18. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Are you on focking crack.:eek: Jamaica made it all the way to the semifinal round of WCQ qualification in 2005 but didn't advance to the hex because we drew our home games. We actually had a better away record. :p

You're an idiot!!. When you wanna discuss something you know nothing about you should try to do research.

And we'll see if you creoles ever get out of the first round next June. Honduras will polish your team like a dirty shoe. ;)

19. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

All this and Haiti has never yet advanced past the preliminary round of WCQ the last 32 years and have yet to ever beat either Jamaica or Trinidad and Tobago in WCQ.

How does it feel to get stuck every cycle? First pull Marlon King's co.ck from your mouth because you will be doing the same thing in the 2008 edition.:eek:

20. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I wouldn't say that since you've never actually done it in your WC history. I wish we draw you again. Remember that infamous haitian nemesis.." Marlon King":D

21. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Are you retarded i was at the game last year, it was the way around Islanders where the ones that had most chances to score but couldn't finish, the goal came at one of the like only 4 chances WC had!

Harbor View was lucky to come out with a tie today, its futbol shit happens like that, the superior side dosnt always win.

22. haitian_fan

haitian_fan New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    All you gys are out of subject ... and I agree with my haitian fellas that shut up and let those talk ... I wish you close this tread and open a new one and let haitain people take care of thier own business...

23. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Always the past with you. You made the world cup ONCE in 98. Get over it. The past is behind us. The reality now is that Jamaica is a minnow. But keep talking trash about Haiti if that makes you sleep at night.

24. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    so have we decided on a name?

25. franckylito

franckylito New Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    warlord is one crazy dude, anyway i think we should call the haitian team "les grenadiers"