Celebrities without their makeup

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Footix, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Footix

Footix Member

Dec 11, 1998
    Left Of The Dial
    Someone sent me this blurb which was obviously clipped from somewhere, but I don't know the source...funny stuff, if not a tad "stalkerific"...:

EVER wonder just what your favorite star really looks like? Ex-Hollywood resident and rock critic Brett Meisner is so upset over airbrushing he started rockandrollbadboy.com to showcase his favorite Hollywood "disasters," including unflattering photos plus running commentary on the sub-par celebs. First on the list is a drugged-out looking Courtney Love, pictured with black eyes and a red nose. "I was as surprised as you were!" Meisner writes. "In the videos, movies and magazines she looks hot! But if you meet her on the street you'd better keep your distance! A true 'double-bagger' - one for her head and the other for . . ." As for Pamela Anderson, shown sans makeup, "Now you know why [ex-hubby] Tommy Lee hit the road," Meisner writes. "Maybe a swarm of killer bees attacked her face, or maybe she's just pulling the wool over all our eyes." And former Van Halen lead singer David Lee Roth is shown with straggling long hair and a face that looks startlingly like accused killer Robert Blake. "Still 'crazy' after all these years, Diamond Dave has seen better days," Meisner states, noting he's "A regular at Sunset Strip's 'Crazy Girls' strip club."

Go right to the photos, including one of Vince Neil (or is it Jon Lovitz?):
    http://rockandrollbadboy.com/photos1.html

2. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Diamond Dave looks like that most of the time, so no surprise there. But Vince Neil??!!! Oh my god. He really does look like Jon Lovitz. I can't believe that's Vince Neil.

3. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    And Courtney Love has pretty much always looked like a crack whore.

Also, this dude claims to have had sex with 900 women in 20 years - 45 a year? I don't know...

4. jmh30

jmh30 New Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And yet somehow, Cher, who's gotta be like 97 years old, looks good. Go figure.

Oh, and also you're right, Vince Neil looks like Jon Lovitz.

5. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That MUST be Jon Lovitz.

6. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It IS John Lovitz, with a litte photoshop.

7. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree -- that is absolutely Lovitz.

[​IMG]

8. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Judging from tabloid pictures, without makup Goldie Hawn looks like the decayed corpse of a witch. A particularly ugly witch.

9. NorthGoalGang

NorthGoalGang Member

Feb 16, 2001
    Coventry, CT
    This guy doesn't even know that it's a two-bagger, not a double bagger. If you're going to deal in ugly people, at least learn the lingo.

10. bungadiri

bungadiri Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Acnestia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I looked but didn't see any pictures of people I'd thought twice about in the last year. My one lasting impression is this:

This Meissner guy's a friggin papparazzi parasite Hedda Hopper channeling poor-man's Joan Rivers wannabe.

11. spejic

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    If you think calling black people "knuckle draggers" is funny.

12. _chachi

_chachi New Member

Mar 15, 1999
    new jersey, usa
    no, i think "technically peter frampton was never famous" was pretty funny. i like how you take one small line out of the entire page and imply that i find racism funny. i didn't even read that section before i posted the link. but, hey, good for you. go ahead and be high mighty at my expense. i don't mind.

13. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    This IS funny:

RAP MUSIC IS A PASSING FAD: Started by a white guy named Rick Rubin in 1985, rap music had its brief moment in the sun. This form of ilitaracy, often described as poetry hiding behind sampled music, had one positive effect: It allowed young rich white kids the ability to hold onto their lunch money a few days longer as the communication between them and their local thugs improved. This is not a racist statement, it happens to be the truth. But like a drunk party guest who can't find his car keys, rap music continues to overstay its welcome. Now calling itself "hip-hop," rap is trying to buy a new lease on life. I say let's end this charade once and for all.

14. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    He was calling 15,000 people at the million-man march knuckle draggers. It is unknown whether all of those 15,000 people he was referencing were black.

15. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes:

Dude, that's because she's wearing makeup in that picture! Do you think that her eyelids are naturally that shade of brown? Take another look.

16. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Besides, she's had all of her parts replaced anyway. Nothing on her is more than 20 years old.

17. spejic

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    > i like how you take one small line out of the
    > entire page and imply that i find racism funny.

I was using that as an example of how the article he wrote wasn't funny at all. Actually, I could not even tell from your response if you thought his article was funny or not - I though your reply might have been sarcastic.

> He was calling 15,000 people at the million-man
    > march knuckle draggers. It is unknown whether
    > all of those 15,000 people he was referencing
    > were black.

Clearly that is what he ment to say. The million man march was an overwhelmingly black-attended event and "knuckle draggers" was a description of all the people attending the event. I am not sure how else you are supposed to take it.

18. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Are you saying that only black people can be considered knuckle draggers? I think you are the racist one spejic.

I don't actually mean that, it's just fun to play "flaming liberal" and call people racist for shits and giggles.

Spejic, and any other people who don't get it, this website is obviously COMPLETELY SATIRICAL.

19. Soccer-Six-Shooter

Soccer-Six-Shooter New Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Arlington, VA
    I saw the girl from Married with Children fame, Christina Applegate in a photo with no makeup. Boy what a dog and she has lots of freckles. Women have a advantage in using makeup, but us guys do not especially when we age.

20. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Yeah, but we age better.

21. jmh30

jmh30 New Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States