"Cavalry’s situation looks grim as Loudoun stadium agreement breaks down"

Discussion in 'Virginia Cavalry' started by MD-Law-, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MD-Law-

MD-Law- Member

Jun 29, 2009
    Winona, MN
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. JDogindy

JDogindy Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Club:
    Indy Eleven
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This club is a complete joke. They've been bouncing around their existance for a long time, yet they delay their inagural season. Whoever uses the modified version of the logo with Bullwinkle J. Moose is spot-on.

They last updated their website in April, and they stopped sending Twitter posts in February. There isn't "organizational restructuring" because there is no organization to speak of. It's a phantom club. This is the minor league hockey equivelant of the Gulf Coast Swords.

3. markmcf8

markmcf8 Member+

Oct 18, 1999
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Their website is dead and the URL is now for sale.

They appear to be extinct. Too bad, it looked like a good idea.

Hopefully, this doesn't blemish NASL as a whole.

sitruc repped this.
  4. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    :ROFLMAO:

[​IMG]

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.

brentgoulet repped this.
  5. IceFunk

IceFunk Member

Oct 22, 2005
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Oddly enough, I don't mind seeing this club die. Besides a few marketing tents and T-shirts, there was no support for this team in the area. It would just turn into a suburban nightmare with A handful of families attending games, with an attendance of probably no more than 3000 a game. It's really hard to get a team going when you don't have an urban core of hard-core fans to lead the game day experience.

At this point, the NASL can do better and find stronger markets with more enthusiastic fanbase and like I said ...there was literally no buzz from this team whatsoever from the start.

The Irish Rover and Prosoccercdn repped this.
  6. Doctor Woo

Doctor Woo Member

Nov 5, 1999
    Newport, OR
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry that I started a thread about this as obviously I am a few days late to the party.

7. JDogindy

JDogindy Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Club:
    Indy Eleven
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I find it amazing how the NASL still links to this dead website, while they still haven't gotten around to updating Oklahoma City FC's logo or providing a proper link to their own site.

sitruc repped this.