Cauldron/Supporters Group Logo

Discussion in 'KC Supporters Clubs' started by Buzz Killington, Jan 10, 2008.

1. KCDEFENDER

KCDEFENDER New Member

May 9, 2007
    SW MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

the cost of anything adidas has to be more than what a person could get off brand...and i am not just suggesting track jackets but even the sweat shirts. also just giving ideas to get the cauldron name out there more, same as you wanting a stocking cap or whatever.

2. KCDEFENDER

KCDEFENDER New Member

May 9, 2007
    SW MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ok lets try this ...just out of my own curiosity...if some one could get me the logo, the colors (numbers and such) and what color jackets i will get a quote.

or even for sweatshirts or whatever! that includes hats(stocking, ball caps and etc)

3. KCDEFENDER

KCDEFENDER New Member

May 9, 2007
    SW MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HELLO OUT THERE...ANYONE?

4. the_cyclones

the_cyclones New Member

Jul 26, 2004
    The Cauldron
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    send a PM to kcrovert

5. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    I talked to Robert today. I know the logo is up on kccauldron.com but I think Soda is still finalizing or just finalized the logo at print/apparel quality. Putting something on a 72dpi screen easier to do quickly.

PS - Thanks for doing this Soda, I know it can be tedious, especially when doing it for free.

6. KCRovert

KCRovert BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Overland Park
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He and I have already chatted a little about the jacket petential. We, the Leadership Group, are working on a few merchandise items, but nothing is finalized yet.

7. KCDEFENDER

KCDEFENDER New Member

May 9, 2007
    SW MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

just to let everyone know i called my local guy and he could a track type jacket for around $30.00-$40.00. Thats jacket and the logo. Cheaper for sweatshirts and such. One time charge for set up is $20.00 (which i would pay out of my pocket for the cauldron). He does all of our local schools,and any team around here. Just an idea of what you might be looking at.