Carlos tevez, new address.

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by efernandez9, Aug 28, 2006.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    where will we see carlitos next week?

2. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    where i want to see him is in spain. where i think he will end up is england. i still think chelsea will get him eventhough all these reports are linking him to milan, lyon, man u and bayern. i think chelsea still has the upper hand.

3. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I would like to see him at Boca. With Tevez in the lineup we put a full dozen on San Lorenzo.

4. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    i didn't think you guys could afford him but if this happens i would love him in italy. i didn't mind him going to ac milan eventhough i'm a juve fan but for him to get snatched up by roma instead would be beautiful. i would love for roma to win the scudetto instead of inter or ac.

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    until today this was my idea!

after roma's interest....who knows?

6. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It would make sense for Roma to take their shot at this time. Tevez ought to complement Totti very well, and Roma has a golden opportunity to win the Scudetto this year, as most of the usual candidates have to deal with the penalties related to the scandals. I can see Roma with Tevez challenging Inter for the title.

7. Castroman

Castroman New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Seriously Roma? I really wanna see that team play the way they did when Bati & Totti played together but hey Tevez, Totti, Taddei would be great!

8. Tottino

Tottino Member+

Mar 19, 2005
    Frosinone, Italia
    Club:
    AS Roma

you mean...Tevez Totti Mancini:p

ya Tevez is like the new Batigol!!! Him and Totti = Champions League and Scudetto!!

9. Castroman

Castroman New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    De Rossi, Tadie :p

10. Tottino

Tottino Member+

Mar 19, 2005
    Frosinone, Italia
    Club:
    AS Roma

ya but im talkin in the attack, De Rossi is the defensive midfielder lol.
    if tevez comes it would look something liek this....

-------------------Doni------------------
    -Panucci---Mexes-------Chivu-------Cufre
    -------De Rossi-----------Pizarro---------
    Mancini------------Totti----------Perrotta
    -------------------Tevez-----------------

11. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I'd love to see him at OT but Roma is my next option. Tevez would be wasted at most of the other clubs linked, particularly Arsenal/Chelsea.

12. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    :p

Anywhere but Chelsea.

I don't have anything against them, I just don't want to see Tevez on the bench.

13. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    or toi see him out-loaned to clubs like Rennes. i, too, hope he never signs Chelsea and specially i would be sad if they sign him and to loan him somewhere else.
    from those mentioned above i think Milan, Roma, Manutd will be best options for him.

14. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    very good squad, if you ask me. it looks very challenging and solid. Tevez is almost certain to do well if he plays with this team.

15. Pekerman

Pekerman Member+

May 20, 2006

Tevez is not going to Roma. This has to be a joke, Roma cannot even afford to buy his shoes! Sure he would be continuing the legacy of Batistuta and it would be romantic and all but it is just not going to happen.

16. JuanPeron

JuanPeron Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Manchester United are in debt, worse off than Roma. How come you didn't say Tevez to Man Utd is a joke.

17. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    I hope he goes to Arsenal. Wenger is a genius and playing alongside Henry would be the best partnership in the world.
    Arse would become my favourite EPL team automatically.

18. Uniteder

Uniteder New Member

Nov 27, 2005
    Send him to Sir Matt Busby way, pretty please with sugar on top ? :D :(

19. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Whoa,Arsenal is willing to pay 32 million Euros,awesome stuff.I really hope this comes through.

20. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Dude, if ManUre are in debt, how do you explain them buying Michael Carrick?

21. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Tevez going to Arsehole would make sense, cause he would take the pressure off of Henry. Plus, Adebayor and Van Persie couldn't score if the goalkeeper were blind.

22. JuanPeron

JuanPeron Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Carrick's deal is about 12 million, it would only get up to 18 million if certain goals are reached. They will always have money but the days of them spending 50-70 million pounds in the transfer market is gone. Now it's 25-30 million. United have steady income but there debt is up there with Arsenal and Roma. Man U a couple years ago could buy anyone they want right now they can't. They might spend 30 million this year but that means they could only spend 20 mil next year. Just because you're in debt doesn't mean you can't buy players. It all depends on you manage it. Look at how Man U were bought. The Glazers couldn't buy the team without putting them in debt, right now they're between around £265million to £275million in debt. Leeds were in massive debt but were still buying players and they are now realizing how much shit they got themselves into.

23. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well, last thing i heard about him, he's pretty close to having a medical at Arsenal. God knows how true it is !! I would love to see him here ..:D