Can anyone please tell me how to get ESPN Deportes

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by InteristeVero85, Oct 20, 2004.

1. InteristeVero85

InteristeVero85 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Hey whats up everyone, Im new here on the board. My name is Pietro Maddalena and I am orginally from naples, italia. I live here in America now and I hate the fact that we cannot watch more then one game a week for champions league. I think its absolutely ridiculous and if I sound like someone who hates America, so be it. Anyways I heard about espn deportes and I am tryin to see if there is a way I can order that channel, if anyone has anyyyy information of how I can get espn deportes or any other channels that shows these games, id GREATLY APPRECIATE IT...THANK YOU

FORZA INTER!!!!!

2. jpatel1508

jpatel1508 New Member

Aug 29, 2003
    Sorry dude, everybody's in the same boat as you. ESPN Deportes is not available to 99.9% of the US population. It sucks, what can we do? I really hope that Setanta get their own channel on dishnetwork and direct tv so we can watch the Champions League matches. I'd even pay for it just to watch my team.

We need Setanta PPV on our satellitel lineup. It'd be cool if they were to able to have a Champions League league pass or pay individually.

3. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. vleespet

vleespet New Member

Nov 14, 2004
    Yeah I recently found out about ESPN Deportes...they show a lot of UEFA cup soccer and more individual games all over europe.
    I really really want to get my hands on that channel...
    I am originally from Holland but now living in the USA.The first couple of years they showed some dutch soccer on foxsportsworld channel 125.But now they don't show dutch soccer no more,only a lot of the english premier league what I also enjoy cause a lot of dutch players are in the bigger clubs like van nistelrooy in man united and bergkamp at arsenal...and we got a bunch more.

Maybe in the future the cableproviders will have espn deportes...untill then just watchin foxsportsworld!!

5. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown New Member

Nov 14, 2004
    FL
    go to circuitocerrado.com until you get espnDep. all bigsoccer members should email the cable companies and demand this channel.

6. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown New Member

Nov 14, 2004
    FL
    go to circuitocerrado.com until you get espnDep. :( all bigsoccer members should email the cable companies and demand this channel. ;)