Campeonato Sudamericano Sub-20

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So the U-20 tournament starts January 22nd 2011!

Group A:
    Peru-Chile-Uruguay-Argentina Venezuela
    Group B:
    Bolivia-Brasil-Ecuador-Colombia-Paraguay

Bolivia plays:
    -vs Paraguay - Jan 25
    -vs Brasil - Jan 27
    -vs Colombia - Jan 30
    -vs Ecuador - Feb 1

• Top two of each group go to a second round (these four teams are already qualified for the U-20 world cup in Colombia in 2011) the second round is to decide which two teams will go to the 2012 Lodon Olimpics.
    • If Colombia advances to second round the 5th place has a spot on the U-20 WC since the WC is in Colombia, so they're already qualified...which means South America is gonna have 5 teams this year!!!:cool:
    -It seems that FBF is actually gonna do something this time!!! they're talking about a lot pf prep. games before the tournament!

-The Bolivian U-20 team (the local players) would actually start their consentration at the end of this month!
    1. There is gonna me a cuadrangular in Santa Cruz in Mid-November. The teams are gonna be Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia! (sponsored by some private company that would invest $100.000, which means FBF doesnt have to spend a penny)
    2. Right after this mini-tourney Bolivia is gonna play Peru's U-20 team first in Peru and then in Bolivia.
    3. Finally there is gonna be another mini-tourney in Argentina that is from December 14-20. the teams are gonna be: Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, EEUU, and Mexico.
    *FBF is trying to get Oscar Villegas back for this, they're requesting Bolivar to let him coach our U-20 team.

:D I'm really excited about this one guys, we are in a very complicated group, but I think we can pull it off with the players we have. Hopefully they all stay in shape and there is no injuries, and who knows...we might actually have a shot to even the 2012 London Olympics!!:D

Source:
    http://www.la-razon.com/version_ma.php?ArticleId=2501&EditionId=2319&ids=224

2. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  3. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  4. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Chumita finally huh??? I hope he really impresses so he can get some looks outside of bolivia! He def. has the fight, power, and speed/endurance to do well.

5. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    any of you know how old Cardozo is? I'm almost positive he's over 20, but if not it would be nice to have him

6. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He's 20 or 21, so out of the picture

7. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    he's 21 i believe. Anyways Cardozo played in the u-20 already, last year in Venezuela.

8. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Does anyone know the call-up list for the u-20?? It was supposed to be announced today supposedly, but i haven't seen it yet.

9. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^^
    I've been looking everywhere and can't find it

10. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    it's actually good that Galindo and Gilbert didn't get the call because they're already in good clubs as it is, and both are competing for time on the field. Galindo for Salamanca and Gilbert for Cruzeiro.

12. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that was my argument a couple days ago and yous all exploded on me^:mad::p

13. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    screw that IMO Galindo and Alverez should be called up they need to start thinking of having this kids playe togther for Copa America and ultimitly WCQ.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree, these kids deserveg to play against their own age, and show how really dominant they can be.

15. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This is the list for the mini-Sudamericano they're going to host en Santa Cruz, nothing more. A preview if you will, it's not the actual list for the Sudamericano in Peru next year. I'm sure that for the actual thing, Galindo and Alvarez will both be called up.
    Plus we get to get to know other possible candidates to make that final squad in January.
    Here is something Sandy said regarding the large amount of players called up, published by La Razon.
    “La Federación no me ha puesto ningún límite. Los encuentros nos servirán para ver a los chicos en acción, eso es lo más importante, aunque es riesgoso también porque la gente es exitista y quiere resultados; sin embargo, espero que nos comprenda y que entienda que la meta no es ganar el hexagonal, sino llevar a Perú la mejor selección Sub-20”.

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good to hear, I saw a kid from Rosario Central, anyone catch that? Name didnt ring a bell...

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yea i was wondering about that too. His name is Reyes Antelo, supposedly plays for inferiores of Rosario Central. No idea who he is. Anyone got any info?

18. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  19. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Yeah, don't let it happen again. :D

Haha! THis is not an individual sport. It's a team sport. We need every bit of help to lift the flag higher then where it .....sits.

We are in NO position to sit out key players. Last time I checked, we sat among the bottom of the list.

20. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

He played in Callejas he has a facebook and looks like a forward.

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    we already know he is a forward, the list says that. And everyone has a facebook.
    bt thanks anyway.

22. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thank for the additional info seg. his pic is there with his Rosario uni.

23. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Yes, he's a forward. I don't have Facebook.

24. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    anyway....

Comenzó el trabajo ​
    http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=15179