California Victory; Saving the Vics

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by SSF Soccer, Aug 15, 2007.

1. SSF Soccer

SSF Soccer Member

May 2, 2007
    South San Francisco
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There has been much discussion about fans owning the team..and although this may seem like a huge task, it is possible. This thread is not to take away from the one already in place concerning "owning the team" This is to basically appeal to those of you who have expressed an interest in the possiblity. I have seen many of you chime in your thoughts, ideas, and knowledge about the process. It is important to now move forward. The time is now...after this weeks homestand, there is not another match at Kezar until the home finale on September 8th. If we all, and I do mean we, want to keep this team alive and in San Francisco, we need to get moving immediately. "Bruiser" has asked for you to touch base with him and see who is really up for the cause. Please don't lose this momentum, just because the season is drawing to a close. This can happen, and along with the efforts being made to find new ownership, we can really make a statement about the passion of the soccer fans in this area...and show that we do give a D..... So jump on board, lend your ideas, join the cause, step up and make this happen...."Let's Save Our Vic's"....please contact Bruiser and lets put this plan into action. Thanks for reading..keep the faith.
    I salute you the faithful supporters of this team...and thank you.