California Victory Jerseys and Scarves

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by Bruiser650, May 16, 2007.

1. steeplechase3k

steeplechase3k New Member

Sep 14, 2001
    Portland, OR
    In think you have to get 150 to get them for $8 from Sportscarf. If you get less (like 75) they will be a bit more, like maybe $10. Contact them, they do a great job...

And as Totalnerd said we'd love to trade scarves when we come down there.

Here is the classic TA scarf that I'll have a few extras of when I come to SF on July 7th. I'd love to trade one if you guys get scarves made...

[​IMG]

2. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    96B

3. gazza

gazza Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Intel, right? Nice.

So, was there any nice swag at the game?

4. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Yup. I didn't go to the game, but I don't think any new merchandise was available. The guys would have said something, right?

5. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Yup, at the booth they said, "Three more weeks on the scarves, atleast five on the jerseys." I figure this five-week period is a good opportunity for us supporters to try to get our club a sponsor for those empty shirts.

6. IceFunk

IceFunk Member

Oct 22, 2005
    Beaverton, Oregon
    That sucks they don't have them ready, but I guess it's first year glitches with the Victory as they are an expansion club.

I will admit, the white and blue jerseys are pretty cool, and I will fersure have to trade for a 1906 scarf when you guys get them in.

7. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey if someone does order those 1906 supporter scarves count me for at least 2. Keep us informed those would be cool :cool:

8. Bruiser650

Bruiser650 New Member

Jun 30, 2005
    SanFranciscoBayArea
    ALLLGOOD,

Can you please post some pics of your lady's workmanship for those of us interested in buying a scarf from her.

-Bruiser

9. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Hawkeye, could you do me a favor and take a pic of the scarf La made and post it here? I don't have access to a camera right now.

Bruiser, it's a simple blue and white striped knitted scarf, not tightly knitted, with tassles on the end. A great temporary fix for my scarf woes.

10. tedwar

tedwar Member

Jun 24, 1999
    Richmond, CA-EastBay
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd buy a scarf also.

Tony

11. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On a break, but here goes!

[​IMG]

Finely crafted--enough to get a Victory scarf fix! :)

12. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks Hawkeye. I appreciate it.

I'll talk to La to see how many more she can make with the yarn that she bought. I think she'll have to buy some more. Also, she's going away to Atlanta this weekend, so they'll come more slowly.

13. billward

billward Member

Oct 22, 2002
    El Cerrito, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I talked with the Sports Scarf people, and emailed them the logo and a rough idea of what I have in mind, and am waiting to hear back. Yes I can cover the initial expense, but I'd want to sell them at a slight mark-up because I'm not sure I'll sell out. If I end up with a profit though, I can reinvest it, as I am not trying to fleece the supporters...

14. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Can you give us an idea of what it might look like?

15. Yuri Morales

Yuri Morales New Member

Oct 9, 2004
    Dear 1906,

I have contacted Kelme about getting REAL replica Jerseys. They said the Kelme "Hercules" Jersey is not available in the US at the moment but promised to contact me as soon as they find out if it is possible to get them. I am hoping it is possible and that the cost is not rediculous.

I have also contacted a custom scarf company and I found a design for the scarf that I think you might like. What do you think?

[​IMG]

16. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Put "California Victory" in place of, or along with "Alaves" and we're good to go!

17. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    That scarf looks awesome. Is there any leeway in customizing other than changing the name, or would it come as is? (I don't like the soccer balls and the flags would have to be rotated). Regardless...as soon as the scarves come out, you've got two sales right here.

Thanks for all your work, both on and off the pitch.

Al

18. Yuri Morales

Yuri Morales New Member

Oct 9, 2004
    I completely agree with the comment about the balls. They're gone. The text will be changed and the logo rotated.

19. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Awsome, save one for me!

20. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll have one too!

21. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    Perfect!

22. ohhh_yeah

ohhh_yeah New Member

Oct 9, 2003
    Portland
    i was not asked to do this so that is why it is not top quality... i would of done a better version if i was asked... but this should help show you IMO what a proper scarve could look like...

around all of the blue and gray it would look great outlined in white... also if the flag was in white it would be even more supreme... remember you want the flag to be at that angle for when you are wearing it...

[​IMG]

23. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Since you need asking, :)p) could you do it better? I'm just curious what it would look like. Maybe with Victory written a bit bigger, or the skyline from Section Oi in the background?

24. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is awesome. Put me down for 2 of those. I like the look and the soccer balls definitely need to go. I hope the jerseys are available soon I really want one.

25. ohhh_yeah

ohhh_yeah New Member

Oct 9, 2003
    Portland
    you asked and now you will receive...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you decide to go with sportscarf.com they could switch the white with the grey if that is the desired look... i just thought this actually stood out better this way... but it is not my scarf... so what do you think paynal???