Calero on Tuzoccer

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by Deleted USer, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    pretty good interview with Calero on Tuzosoccer

I didnt catch all of it.

2. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: Calero on Tuzosoccer

isn't it spelled Tuzoccer? anyway, I've watched it several times, pretty cool........I saw the new ads that they are launching last time I watched. One had Calero coming out of the ground, and another had Chitiva playing in the street, then other player come out with Calero at the end.

3. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria

I saw it, Calero has lost his colombian accent in about 4 years while Lavolpe who has been in Mexico for about 15 years still has his Argie accent.

4. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

well hes from Cali, people from Cali don't really have that strong "accent" as we Paisas do, I still have mine even after living here for 11 years, its different tho, cause I speak to people from all over latin américa. Rey of Atlante has also lost it, hes from Bucaramanga I think.

here are some videos of the Colombian players, listen to the interview with Juan Pablo Angel (Paisa from Medellín) then listen to the interview with Calero (Caleño), and listen to the reporter interviewing him, that's Javier Hernandez a paisa from Manizales.

http://www.colombia.com/Futbol/eliminatorias/2006/multimedia/videos/colombia.asp

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

you are probably right. I have only seen it like 2 times or so.

I just recently got cable again. I moved out of my apt a couple months back and moved into a house with some friends, so i couldnt even watch basic cable (the bare essentials at least for the Mexican viewer: Gala, Uni, Tele, Telemundo, and Azteca.)

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

I noticed that too. I can still tell that he doesnt have a native accent, but compared to 2001 he has lost it.

Oviedo has lost some of it.
    Chitiva still has it
    Rey, i really havent seen too many interviews from him to determine a before and after. I dont remember which show, but I saw a nice piece on him about his new born son. He is asking for Mexican citizenship for his new born son.

7. Re: Calero on Tuzosoccer

who is chitiva? on colombian news they really dont talk about him that much is he a colombian?

8. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Chitiva used to play for Millonarios, before he went to Pachuca....hes been called up to the NT several times.......

9. Re: Calero on Tuzosoccer

hes a forward

i havent noticed him being called up to the nt

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

andres chitiva was in tuzoccer TV, 3 weeks ago (with a different accent than calero or any paisa, much worse: ACENTO BOGOTANO!)
    calero's interview at the weight room of club pachuca was good, but It had traces of the mellow caleño accent (very different from us)

11. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

dos tapadotas se echó Calero a lo largo del primer tiempo, una al minuto 4 y otra como al 41.......