Cagliari vs Inter [R]

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by SueB, Nov 14, 2004.

1. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Can Inter get a win?!

Here is the lineup:

Toldo
    Cordoba
    Burdisso
    Materazzi
    Favalli
    J. Zanetti
    C. Zanetti
    Emre
    Stankovic
    Adriano
    Martins

These are the players listed as indisponibili
    (unavailable): Kily, Gamarra, Veron, Recoba, Vieri, Davids, Cruz, Van Der Meyde.

Cambiasso is suspended.

2. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    3 CAGLIARI 36' ZOLA (PEN.), 33' LANGELLA, 16' (2H) ESPOSITO
    1 INTER 35' STANKOVIC in the 60 mint.

god help us

3. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    3-3 FT 2 last minute goals by Martians

ANOTHER DRAW yet, unreal,

4. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Martians??? It'd be better if they could play defense. ;) Anyway, surely this is a draw Inter can be happy about since it should've been a loss.

5. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ouch it hurts when the opponent team scores in the final minutes... :rolleyes:

A fair result even if I was enjoying the idea of a victory.

Great match by Langella, also Zola played a very good game.

Damned Martins...

6. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Was a fun game to watch on TV. RAI's picked two fun games in a row to show - 13 goals in two weeks (well, not counting the mid-week games). Who says there's no offensive soccer in Serie A.

7. Inter2004

Inter2004 New Member

Feb 29, 2004
    USA
    Is Cuper still available, lol? Maybe we didn't play attractive calcio, but he got results. At this rate, Mancini won't even qualify us for next year's CL.

8. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Inter had their chances to win this match. Calgilari goes up 3-1 then defends YOU CANT SIT AND DEFEND AGAINST INTER. Martins had a great match Inter need to start winning though they cant draw every match of course they are still undefeated so its not all bad.

9. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    This was a tough match...

10. Inter2004

Inter2004 New Member

Feb 29, 2004
    USA
    Has an undefeated team ever been so low in the standings this far into the season? I seriously doubt it.

11. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If I was an Inter fan I wouldn't take too much solace to the fact that you are the last remaining unbeaten club in Serie A. You need top look at the glaring facts. Inter have played 12 matches in Serie A and they have won a grand total of 2 matches. For all of Roma's problems to start the season they are still only three points behind Inter. I'm not sure, but I think Cuper's start to last season was better than Mancini's this year. And he was sacked. Mancini better start winning some games or his reputaion is gonna nose dive.

12. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    I'm really puzzled by Inter's performance. My guess (only a guess as I haven't really watched many Inter matches) is poor defending. I would figure Inter has an effective enough strike force with the likes of Adriano and all.

I can't say I'm not enjoying this situation. Inter is undefeated but point wise they are not in a very good position. Unless Inter starts winning matches immediately I doubt they will have any chance for the scudetto. Juventus is not a team to give up points and neither is AC Milan.

13. njonkers

njonkers New Member

Aug 13, 2003
    Cape Town,SA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yes Inter need to lift their game.
    Adriano were not on top form and Martin took he's chances and scored 2 awesome goals.
    Inter must work on defene more.Entertaining game.
    Next up for Inter is Juventus at San Siro.whooo a cracker.
    Inter always lift their game against Juventus.

Oh and Cuper is at RCD Mallorca Inter2004. :)

14. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Well really Serie A right now is second best to CL. Inter are first in their group in the CL as long as Inter qualifys for CL who cares.

15. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    are you kidding. EVERYONE CARES,
    most inter players rather win the Scudto than the CL, it simply means more to them

16. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas

I didnt mean who cares about the Serie A in a bad way. I simply meant that its obvious that Inter have no real chance at the Serie A so Inter should care mainly about the CL and worry about Qualifying for next years Serie A.