C-league merchandise

Discussion in 'China' started by sangelatin, Jun 12, 2009.

1. sangelatin

sangelatin New Member

Aug 20, 2004
    Bucharest, Romania
    Hi,
    I will be in Beijing in a few days and I need to get some football souvenirs (scarves, t-shirts) for some friends back home, but not imitation/fake merchandise. Can you tell me of any good football stores in Beijing with C-league merchandise?

Thank you so much

2. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Some of the adidas stores, namely the ones on Wangfujing and the one at Sanlitun Village carry some Beijing Guoan jerseys, practice shirts, and polos, that's it. There is a store at Worker's Stadium (near Sanlitun) that is closest to the east entrance that should carry this year's scarf pattern and possibly last year's adidas jersey, other than that, the Guoan jerseys they carry are all "fake". The little shop at the north gate has what's probably a fake (though it has adidas logo) of last year's jersey, and I think you can still buy a warmup suit (jacket and pants) from Guoan's nike days for RMB350 there.

Your best bet would be to go to the game on the 19th, that's when the most amount of stuff will be out, but there really isn't much, just the jersey (real or fake), cloth headbands, flags, and this year's scarf pattern.

In Beijing, you can only buy Beijing Guoan merchandise, no other CSL team's gear is available as far as I know.