C-Bus Roadtrip Thread: 14 September

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by JacksonJazz#9, Jul 17, 2002.

1. gofire2001

gofire2001 New Member

Apr 5, 2001
    Section 8 Chicago
    It's great that everyone is going to Columbus as I am too, but we still have KC and I hope we can get a decent group out there.

2. heybeerman

heybeerman Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Chicago Burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    This is shaping up to be a hell of a game.

3. chitowndoll

chitowndoll New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    MDSC HQ: design dept.
    are there any barnburners that post on here that i can get info about the trip from? i also heard that the fire is putting something together, bus, breakfast and ticket for $50 or $60... but does anyone have any other info other than this?

OH... and we MUST get people out to KC.

4. YanksFC

YanksFC Member

Feb 3, 2000
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I'm wondering the same thing. I have e-mailed Cory Cramer but have received no response so far.

5. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Add me to the list of confusion. I don't want to wait until the last minute to set up my trip. Anybody have any info??

6. Call 1-888-MLS-Fire and inquire about the bus trip deal. Supposedly you have to pay by Wednesday to get in!!! Call ASAP then.

7. Fonsos

Fonsos Member

Sep 21, 2000
    Chicago
    Contact Fado in Chicago for more detailed information about the all inclusive bus. Cost is $50 and includes RT travel, bfast @ Fado before the bus leaves, drinks on the bus, ticket to the match and a tailgate @ Fado in Columbus. The bus will leave Columbus after the game arriving into Chicago sometime in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

8. Fonsos,

Can you come up with the phone number to call? People really need to take advantage of this great offer. I heard that there may be 2 buses going and one bus is already full as of now.

9. Fonsos

Fonsos Member

Sep 21, 2000
    Chicago
    Sorry 'bout the late reply and forgot to get more detailed information when I was there last night. Ring Fado's on 312.836.0066 for more information.

Cheers,
    Fonsos

10. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Interesting...the Fado in Columbus is starting up a similar bus trip. Must be in cahoots...

11. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Say we are planning on driving out there ourselves. What is the best way to get tickets in the correct section with all the other Fire fans? Anybody?

12. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    call the Crew.

you want tickets in section 113. this is the section that all visiting fans get into.

Generally, the Barnburners have had tickets available in a group, and then you send them paypal payments for them...

but...seeing as how we're only 2 weeks and change away, my advice would be to get your own through the Crew.

don't go through ticketmaster.

13. zlzfire

zlzfire New Member

Jun 28, 2001
    Frankfort, IL
    The Fado bus is a whole different setup than the Ultras, correct? I am just trying to be safe, so if I dont get on one, another bus will be available.

14. No, the Ultras will be going on the Fado bus. No other bus will be organized.

15. heybeerman

heybeerman Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Chicago Burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Section 113 is sold out.

16. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Is section 8 going to be in section 113?
    Does anybody know if the crew tries to sell tickets for visiting fans in the same section?
    Is anybody or group sitting on a bunch of group ordered tickets that they still need to sell?

I need 4 tickets and of course I expect to stand with section 8 as always.

I just want to make sure I get tickets in the right place.

17. heybeerman

heybeerman Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Chicago Burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Yep, section 113. Section 114-115 are fine as well, you just won't be on camera.

The Crew office will not sell you 4 tickets, I tried. For 4 tickets @ $14 each, Ticketmaster (Scalpers) will sell it to you for $68 the MFs.

Does anybody know where jay & I can get 8 tickets?

18. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    if you want to try, get a group of 15-20 together and call the crew back and get a group rate for sec 114/115

19. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Re: Re: C-Bus Roadtrip Thread: 14 September

Well, we've got 8 so far. Seven more and we've got 'a group'.

Any takers?

20. heybeerman

heybeerman Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Chicago Burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I may actually have more than 4. Let me do a head count...

21. I have 4. Is it a group yet?

22. CFnwside

CFnwside Member+

Jan 25, 2001
    Humboldt Park
    Re: Re: C-Bus Roadtrip Thread: 14 September

don't worry about where your tix are for. once you're in the stadium you can just move to 113. they've never checked, and i've gone each one of the 8(?) times.

23. heybeerman

heybeerman Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Chicago Burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I have a total of 6, so I will be happy to order group tickets. Just PM me your phone numbers and stuff and we'll arrange delivery.

24. WarrenWallace

WarrenWallace Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Beer and Cheese
    I'll go. I have a grand group number of 1. As long as I can get out there, I am in. Let me know through a PM this week. I am up in Green Bay for work this week so I will be hard to get a hold of.

Zach

25. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    I'll buy a ticket in any group anyone's assembling.