Bush's New's conference

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by heybeerman, Nov 4, 2004.

1. heybeerman

heybeerman Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Chicago Burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    If you think Bush being elected is going to unite the country or if the rest of us that disagree with him are going to fall in line, you are sadly mistaken. He didn't attempt to reach across the aisle in the last term and without reelection looming, there's no reason to think he will now.

I would love to give him the benefit of the doubt, but after the last 4 years , he's got a lot to prove. I feel the Reeps will use this opportunity to shape things their way without regard for anyone else. I deeply hope I am wrong and that I will be able to give Bush an A+ for his second term. But I have to think that it ain't gonna happen.

2. 1953 4-2-4

1953 4-2-4 Red Card

Jan 11, 2004
    Cleveland
    Heh, they still don't understand the what happened ...LOL

3. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Nope...

...then again, two guys getting married never scared me like it has the Right Wingers. Perhaps you can explain how homosexuality supercedes issues like dead US soldiers, no WMD's, no links to Al-Quaida, the financial well-being of future generations jeopardized so millionaires can become billionaires, the rape of the environment on unprecedented levels, etc.

4. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
  5. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Giving him a grade of C+ would be a step up. No way you ace a test if you don't bother learning the material.