Bush voters are ignorant, mostly because they believe Bushie lies

Discussion in 'Elections' started by superdave, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section106

Section106 Member

May 1, 2003
    Hampton,VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The proof you seek is actually public knowledge. The Duelfer report and the 9/11 Commision report would be a good place to start.

2. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Dear BS Gods:
    Please. Please. Please keep 'em coming. This one's a real live one. Real entertaining. Dumb. Dense. But entertaining.

Do ya'll have a contract w/ the Short Yellow Bus Company? 'Cuz man have they delivered w/ this one. I think they need a raise.

Sincerely,
    carlos of the ucla kind

3. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Yet again, proof that anyone who supports Bush could not be ignorant.

:D

4. VFish

VFish Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Personally, I agree with the guy. Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?

5. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    When did we dismiss them? No one here is denying that Saddam never had such weapons - we are denying that he had them before the most recent invasion. If paperwork of new munition construction (post 1995) was found, don't you think that Bush would be holding that paper up to the world to say that his invasion was justified?
    Secretary of State Powell said to the UN: "Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical-weapons agent". When you put these things in shells or rockets, you are absolutly talking about thousands of tons of things that have to be moved around or hidden.
    How do you destroy so much without any trace on such a quick timescale? How can it be incinerated with no one seeing or operating it, and without leaving a residue? What do you do with hundreds of tons of empty but contaminated shells? Give me an explanation that makes sense.
    Not only have you not answered a single point made by anyone, you are totally incapable of doing so.

6. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Sorry to be a double killjoy, but I think it's time someone took a timeout from the politics forum.