Burn make DMN Business Section

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Rocket, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice link.

"At Saturday's game, Carnival Food Stores sponsored a live dot race at halftime."

Although I gotta say, if the dots are going to race, let them race. No holds barred. Trip, tackle whatever they want to do. Make it real race.

Sometimes it looks like those guys fall down almost on purpose to let the other guy win. It's rigged I swear. Put me out there. I'll win every friggin time. It'll be a blue dot dynasty.

3. Texan

Texan New Member

Jan 8, 2001
    Norm spent some time yesterday on his radio show contrasting the boredom of the Cowboys pre-season game with the fun he had with his nephews at the Burn game on Saturday. It was another nice little plug for the Burn.

4. dburn157

dburn157 New Member

Aug 13, 2001
    That's the kind of positive media coverage we need. Thanks vw...

5. inferno man

inferno man Member

Nov 26, 1999
    Texas
    Norm used to call the Dallas SidekickTV games. Unlike many other American soccer announcers these days he was always very excited and WELL PREPARED. He ALWAYS knew the team and indiviudual stats. He knew all about the players, teams, standings, and past stats as well. He was VERY professional in that way.

Norm surprised me and I'll always be a fan of his because of his soccer announcing.

6. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    That damn Senor Carnival is on the take, I swear!