Bundesliga Players of the Past VIII

Discussion in 'Germany' started by noone23, Oct 20, 2009.

1. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Another Joachim Philipkowski Pic

[​IMG]

Here is one more pic for former FC Nuernberg hero Joachim Philipkowski. Well, okay, I know, it's a pic within a pic.

2. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Pic For Helmut Rahner

[​IMG]

A decent shot, if I do say so, of Helmut Rahner, who played for Nuernberg from 1997 to 1999.

3. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Alois Reinhardt vs. Dieter Hoeness: Air Duel

[​IMG]

FC Nuernberg's Alois Reinhardt and Bayern's Dieter Hoeness duel in the air for the ball in the 1982 DFB Pokal final. Reinhardt wears the white and red of FCN, so that leaves Hoeness with the red and white of Bayern.

4. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Pic Within a Pic For Stefan Reuter

[​IMG]

This time Stefan Reuter gets the pic-within-a-pic treatment.

5. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Pic For Thomas Richter

[​IMG]

Thomas Richter gets a pic here for his service in the name of FC Nuernberg.

6. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Oldtimer Manfred Ruesing Pic

[​IMG]

Here is a pic of and for FC Nuernberg oldtimer Manfred Ruesing. He played before my time following the Bundesliga began but I liked the pic enough to post it here regardless.

7. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Another Manfred Ruesing Pic - Really an Oldtimer in This Shot

[​IMG]

Manfred Ruesing really looks like and is an oldtimer for FC Nuernberg in this summer 2002 benefit match featuring the FCN "Oldstars".

8. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Really Old Posed Shot For Juergen Rynio

[​IMG]

Goalkeeper Juergen Rynio played for FC Nuernberg in 1968-69. In this pic he should probably be called Red Rynio.

9. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Souleymane Sane Heads in the First Goal

[​IMG]

Here Souleymane Sane heads in the first goal in Nuernberg's 1:2 European Cup upset away win against AS Rome in 1988.

10. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Pic- in - a - Pic Treatment For Souleymane Sane

[​IMG]

This time Souleymane Sane gets the headshot in an action pic treatment.

11. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Small Tony Sanneh Game Pic

[​IMG]

We don't see much in this small photo but we can clearly make out that it is one time Nuernberger Tony Sanneh being shown in game action probably playing for his native USA.

12. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Tony Sanneh(USA)vs. Michael Ballack(Germany)

[​IMG]

Nuernberg's Tony Sanneh plays for the USA here against Michael Ballack and Germany in action from the 2002 World Cup quarterfinals in Ulsan, South Korea. Ballack's 38th minute goal was the only score of the match and put the German NT through to the semifinals; the match was played on the 21st of June, 2002.

13. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Another Good Oldtimer Pic: Dietmar Schabacker

[​IMG]

Here is another player - Nuernberg's Dietmar Schabacker - that was an oldie but has a pic that I think is post worthy, so here he is with his pic. Schabacker was supposed to be a Berti Vogts type player, BTW.

14. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    One More Per Roentved Pic Here

[​IMG]

We are back to Per Roentved for one more supplemental pic.

15. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Uwe Bracht Supplemental Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uwe Bracht, since he has already been profiled, now gets a full group of three supplemental pics.

16. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Franz Hiller Gets Three Supplemental Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now it's Franz Hiller's turn to get a group of three supplemental pics here, and so he does. See that he is with 1860 Munich in pic 1 and Werder Bremen in pics 2 and 3.

17. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Karl-Heinz Kamp Supplemental Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The supplemental pics parade continues here with three pics for Karl-Heinz Kamp.

18. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Another Three Karl-Heinz Kamp Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The deal is pretty much the same as it was with the last post: three(more)supplemental pics for Karl-Heinz Kamp.

19. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Mario Kontny

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mario Kontny played in defense for Bremen from 1972 to 1976 and was on the Werder roster in 1976-77. His 4 active seasons with the club were divided equally between the 2 he spent as a lineup regular and the 2 he spent as a parttimer. His Bundesliga career in total consisted of 76 appearances with 3 goals scored and one booking resulting in a yellow card.

20. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    A Couple More Mario Kontny Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are two more pics of Mario Kontny to directly supplement the previous post.

21. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    One Karlheinz Geils Supplementary Pic

[​IMG]

The previously profiled Karlheinz Geils gets but a single supplementary pic at the moment; however, considering that his Bundesliga career included stops not only with Bremen but also with Bielefeld, Koeln/Cologne and Hannover it appears likely that this player wil be good for a number of additional pics from those phases of his time as a BL profi.

22. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Hartmut Konschal Supplemental Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hartmut Konschal gets a threesome of supplemental pics here. All are from his Eintracht Braunschweig/Brunswick years.

23. Gregoriak

Gregoriak BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    Re: Wow, Gregoriak

You can do it like this, but leave out the spaces everywhere:

[ url = www . youtube.com/watch?v=OnLND4atUZw ] short description of video clip [/ url]

24. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Thanks For the Instructions, Gregoriak

I think I tried it that way with the video I wanted to save here. The key, I think, is what appears on the drop down menu when you right click on the object you want to save. For the whole thing to work for me I need to see the Copy Image Location option(or its video equivalent, if different from the pic save procedure). When I don't there is nothing that I know of that I can do after that. I have been having that trouble a lot when I try to save pics from eBay sites. eBay used to be a good pic source for me; now it's just a source of frustration(like I don't have enough of those already).

25. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Back For a Couple More Hartmut Konschal Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For these last two(for now)Hartmut Konschal supplemental pics it should be noted that the player left Braunschweig/Brunswick for Werder Bremen by the time his likeness got photographed in pic 2.