Bundesliga 2021/22- 22 women chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end a German team wins

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by Lohmann, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I think you've noticed a major flaw to the competitiveness of this proposed pre season friendly event, as I doubt any of the best players will be on show post their Euro's exertions lol.

2. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    here's yesterday's full replay of Bayer Leverkusen vs Club America out of Mexico City played at the world famous Azteca Stadium. Might look like an sparse crowd, but that's bigger than the miniture ones showing up for the women's Concacaf(also played in Mexico)lol
    Keep in mind BL only started training camp last week while CA is 'in season'. Dunno any other details, but can say that one of the Concacaf matches was played in 105 degrees heat(over 40 celsius?) this particular game was played two hours earlier at 16.00 hour,but mile high Mexico City probably's cooler

Lohmann repped this.
  3. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hoffenheim captain 25yo Michaela Specht, has joined Real Sociedad until 2024...o_O

I've said for a while now, Hoffenheim in need of signing another strong CB from within this league, and they instead allow their CB captain to leave for Spain lol.

They do have a very good Linder who can play CB, and a host of junior international defensive options too. But if they want to challenge Frankfurt for a WUCL place, I'd hope they'd be looking to get a solid CB option from within the league right now...:cautious:

4. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]
    Tabea Kemme isn't allowing the DFB to hide in the shadows of MVT's success during these Euro's, and said this about the leagues current situation... "It would simplify a lot if the women's Bundesliga were under the umbrella of the DFL and isolated from the DFB". The DFL (Deutsche Fußball Liga) being responsible for operating the business of the men's 1st and 2nd divisions.

And then Kemme would add... “Women's football is a product that has a certain value. We want to increase this value so that we can say: "This is a great league." But that's not working at the moment, therefore my appeal: get out of the DFB!". This knowing the DFB blocked Frauen-Bundesliga clubs forming a breakaway league last season.

Even highlighting a topic about female access to the elite training facilities of many Bundesliga clubs like Eintracht Frankfurt, saying... “Do you think the players will run into the men at some point? no As for the training ground, it's no different than before, while the men have their own high-tech center, the paths don't cross. Everything seems great on the outside, but internally there are still a lot of doors that are closed to women.".

Sounds like Kemme should be part of the DFB's push for "diversity, and inclusivity"...:whistling:, but we all know exactly why she won't lol...:rolleyes:

5. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #2205 hotjam2, Jul 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    according to this 3 out of the top 5 speedsters of Euros will be in thie Bundesliga's upcoming season(2 with Wolfsburg). Add the Irish lass Amber Barret's signing with Potsdam(she had the speediest/dribbling goal I've ever seen for last season's Koln vs Hoffenheim)
    295968343_5752831584749677_784708512053533486_n.jpg

6. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany