Bundesliga 2021/22- 22 women chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end a German team wins

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by Lohmann, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Another big concern with this news, is recognizing their youth/2nd team isn't even remotely close to the depth of quality of past Potsdam 2nd teams.

Potsdam's old routine of promoting high quality youth talent isn't even a realistic option this time.

2. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Less established women's teams wasting inflated budgets shouldn't be celebrated... and the reality check Everton's women felt from their extravagant behavior, should be a lesson for others to not to follow lol.

And yes... I'd imagine Däbritz is also being paid under her normal market value too. This "normal" market value not existing for her, as she's basically one of many PSG players attempting to jump ship lol, in the process removing some of their true negotiating strength.

Däbritz being paid less than Stanway, Castellanos, Buchanan, to have the "privilege" of playing for Lyon, is what will happen when you've made it clear your options limited.

3. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Clubs within Frauen Bundesliga 1 & 2 wanted to have this tougher stance on league wide professionalism too, but like many issues put forward to the DFB, it seems to have fade into the background of internal politics...:rolleyes:

I mean... after blocking clubs from creating a break away league, the DFB so far have done absolutely NOTHING to validate their highly suspect veto of the proposed improvements to the nations top 2 women's leagues.

They've not even come forward with any news on further expansion (additional teams), improved marketing budgets, or new TV/Media deals...:confused:.

4. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They need players lol. The way Potsdam have allowed everything to unfold, he's going to have absolutely nothing to work with.

6. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As I feared the 2.Bundesliga will have next year 50% second teams.
    Turbine Potsdam II - Hamburger SV 4:0(2:0) Agg:4:1
    Grincenco(38), Deutsch(40,76), Löwe(66)

1.FC Köln II - 1.FC Saarbrücken 3:3aet Agg:5:5 Pen:5:4
    Schraa(10), Vogt(71p,89p) - Anstatt(3), Stöhr(27), Clausen(68p)

Köln and Saarbrücken only converted one penalty each in the first four rounds and it was decided by a Saarbrücken shot against the bar in round eight.

7. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Why are rumors gathering around Cerci going to 1.FC Köln...:cautious:
    [​IMG]

8. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It`s not a rumour.

Potsdam have got Mai Kyokawa from INAC. She wants to win the title with Potsdam.o_O I wonder what lies Turbine have told her about their team next season.:unsure:

blissett repped this.
  9. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    you beat me by minutes,as yep, it's an done deal! Personally I like that Koln stepped up & possibly offered her a better deal than not only the big two(BM & WOB) but foreign clubs. Her model like, good looks coupled with some great soccer skillz, makes her particular appealing. Hopefully she can cash on that & make millions($$$) like Alex Morgan did

Blissett must of been scouting for the Italians as it's BM's Wenninger on loan to AC Roma/Beerensteyn sgined with Juvuntus

how good is Kyokawa? Maybe playing in the grime & gritty-ness of Potsdam might be good; the one Japanese girl that plays for Angel City gone all Hollywoord with an bizarre, deroxide hairdoo & ab personalized tag name that goes 'No Endo Time!

10. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

Epic downgrade....

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG] ...:giggle:

12. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You know she's moved to an 8th place Köln... not another elite club side...:unsure:

Köln, a side who just finished 10 PTS removed from Freiburg. lol... even if this only for 2 years, it's a genuinely terrible short term sporting move for a FW on the verge of potential elite status like Cerci.

This is move your meant to make when your on the way down, not on the way up. Fighting relegation, then mid table obscurity, with a team possessing worse players than the one she just left.. wow.

13. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Roma fans are about to see what lots of speed with no end product looks like lol...:rolleyes: But I think the loan of Wenninger is about Bayern preparing to finally push their young Norwegian signing Emilie Bragstad into the first team.

They've elevated junior domestic players like Landenberger into first team training, but I think Bragstad coming back from her loan, is the main reason for Wnninger's experience being allowed to leave right now.

14. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Mai Kyokawa (age 28) was one of the emerging INAC talents but injuries and then serious ilness cut her out in her prime and from NT (5 caps).

Lately, after recovering from Graves’ disease she came back on the pitch 16th April but played only as sub in last four INAC games (124 min in total)

During 10 years in INAC she scored 45 goals in 121 matches. Quick on her feet, technical, more than decent shooting ability, high football IQ and lackluster athletic presence (comparing to average Europeans).

Meanwhile butchering of Potsdam continues - AC Milan is interested to get Małgorzata Mesjasz.

Lohmann, datschge and blissett repped this.
  15. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  16. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm going to say this now... if Potsdam continue to lose experienced players, and don't recruit adequate replacements, they will find themselves facing a relegation battle next season...:cautious:

17. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    #2167 Lechus7, Jun 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    Martyna Wiankowska (age 25) transfers to Turbine Potsdam from Czarni Antrans Sosnowiec (2nd place in Ekstraliga 2021/22).
    Good signing. Wiankowska's one of the best Ekstraliga players. She scored this season as midfielder 15 goals in 20 matches. She also has over 50 caps and 4 goals in Poland WNT (where she plays as LB and LW).

Batfink and Lohmann repped this.
  18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They need MORE.... much more....:cautious:

19. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    blissett, Lechus7 and Batfink repped this.
  20. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wow... Lena Uebach joins FC Köln...o_O. You know something is bad at Potsdam, when their long term injured players are also deciding to leave for clubs that finished beneath them last season lol.

21. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Meanwhile will Jennifer Cramer return to Potsdam.

22. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If they're needing to resort to that now, why not ask Anja Mittag, or Fatmire Alushi, to return next season too lol.

23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Netherland's international 21yo Jill Bayings leaves Essen, and joins Bayer Leverkusen.

Another good signing by Leverkusen. But I'm still shocked nobody has taken Steuerwald from Freiburg...:confused:

24. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Batfink repped this.
  25. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I keep reading opinions telling me strong players won't want to play for Wolfsburg anymore... then I look at their current squad, and...
    [​IMG]