Bundesliga 2021/22- 22 women chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end a German team wins

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by Lohmann, Jul 1, 2021.

1. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bayern went back to it’s over bearing passing game?l in the 2nd half, so nothing really happening. Still 4-0 at 70th min
    Dallmann comes out with 1 goal 2 assists to her credit

2. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #2002 Lohmann, May 15, 2022
    Last edited: May 15, 2022
    Hoffenheim - Sand 2:3(Hoppius)

Frankfurt - Bremen 4:0(Freigang)

Bayern - Potsdam 5:0(Schüller)

Hoffenheim - Sand 3:3(Hagel)

FT:
    Bayern - Potsdam 5:0
    Wolfsburg - Leverkusen 7:1
    Essen - Jena 3:0
    Hoffenheim - Sand 3:3
    Köln - Freiburg 0:0
    Frankfurt- Bremen 4:0

Frankfurt in Champions League, Sand relegated.

2.Liga
    Meppen - Gütersloh 2:2

blissett repped this.
  3. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1.Wolfsburg 59 82-16

2.Bayern 55 78-18
    3.Frankfurt 46 49-26

4.Potsdam 43 52-29
    5.Hoffenheim 41 56-32
    6.Freiburg 32 40-31
    7.Leverkusen 22 31-50
    8.Köln 22 22-45
    9.Bremen 18 9-46
    10.Essen 17 23-41

11.Sand 13 16-45
    12.Jena 5 9-88

Lechus7 and blissett repped this.
  4. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lechus7 repped this.
  5. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Köln - Freiburg 0:0

Hoffenheim - Sand 3:3(1:0)
    Naschenweng(36), Degen(58), Hagel(90+3) - Perl(50), Green(53), Hoppius(79)

Frankfurt - Bremen 4:0(1:0)
    Anyomi(10), Freigang(58,87), Nüsken(63)

Bayern - Potsdam 5:0(4:0)
    Damnjanovic(4,42), Bühl(14), Dallmann(33), Schüller(88)

Bauser, Lechus7 and blissett repped this.
  6. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wolfsburg - Leverkusen 7:1(6:0)
    Lattwein(3), Waßmuth(13,45), Pajor(35,42), Blässe(38), van de Sanden(70) - Pollak(75)

Essen - Jena 3:0(3:0)
    S.Ostermeier(8), Endemann(14), Kockmann(25)

2.Liga
    Frankfurt II - Andernach 2:2
    Leipzig - Henstedt-Ulzburg 3:1
    Duisburg - Nürnberg 1:0
    Wolfsburg II - Ingolstadt 4:1
    Bayern II - Bocholt 4:5
    Meppen - Gütersloh 2:2
    Hoffenheim II - Elversberg 0:2

1.Meppen 55 +40
    2.Duisburg 54 +26
    3.Leipzig 50 +24

Henstedt-Ulzburg - Duisburg(22.5)
    Leipzig - Gütersloh(22.5)
    Andernach - Meppen(22.5)

Duisburg - Leipzig(5.6)
    Meppen - Bocholt(5.6)

Bauser, Lechus7 and blissett repped this.
  7. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I don't know what happened behind the scenes.... but I can't help but feel this is an issue with the clubs ambitions not meeting the new found demands of the coach...:cautious:

I mean... if a subpar season for Bayern right now, is seeing them lose a title to a Wolfsburg side matching their past seasons 2nd place points total... then wow, lol. Bayern's defence let them down in the league this season, but I still believe bad luck had a HUGE role in stopping them accomplishing something pretty significant within WUCL competition this season.

8. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I don't get your point...? Hoffenheim need to recruit smarter/better if they want to get back into the WUCL, while Bayern need to recruit smarter/better if they want to win a WUCL.

Hoffenheim aren't going to accomplish their targets depending on untested/unknown factors like a Austrian Bundesliga staring Hickelsberger, or 2nd division top scorers from 2 years ago... while Bayern aren't headed where they need to be, if it means continuing to depend on Viggosdottir, or Dallmann, as the long term replacements for their key players.

Comparing players... these two clubs clearly aren't on the same level lol. With them facing very different demands in search of achieving very different season based targets.

9. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    lol... but none of these players came back to Germany looking particularly impressive. It took some time and effort for all these players to establish themselves as regular first team players; Kössler in particular struggling to find a place in her team, it's never been as instantaneous as your suggesting, when these players return to this league from the US College ranks.

10. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I genuinely believe this to be true... especially seeing the news both Beerensteyn, and Asseyi, about to leave the club.

Bayern clearly needed to add more players, but the club seems content to lose core elements of Scheuer squad. Meaning I wouldn't be shocked to see Bayern lose ground on Wolfsburg now, and potentially regress in the WUCL if they allow this squad to break apart too quickly.

[​IMG]

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Of course there's no sign of regret from Bayern lol. But we'll see what happens with their players, and the new coach; as this should reveal some major insight to why Scheuer pushed out...:coffee:

12. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hmmmm, almost feels like Hegering, Lohmann, really significant to the way Bayern play...:whistling:

Dallmann has been underwhelming for most of this season, so I'm not giving her any credit for a one off encounter in a game that meant nothing for titles of relegation.

Both Hagel, and Freigang produced better form this season... Dallmann compared to previous years did very little for a player of her credentials in this league.

13. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #2013 hotjam2, May 16, 2022
    Last edited: May 16, 2022
    here's the full game replays Bayern & Wolfsburg. Both had incredibly strong first halves. I liked the fast runs through the center from Bayern. that set up their goals. I take it that Potsdam was playing without n holding mid(as they needed to win this game). I'm still sticking to my theory that Germany will need an extra ordinaire performance from at least one of their players in order to win the Euros, and that most likely will have to be Klara Buhl(who definitely proves capable in this match)

In this one, Tabea Wassmuth ends tied as the league's 2nd top scorer, to go along tied as top's in the Champios League, and that's from being switched back to winger. On other teams, Hagel finished tied with Billa as that team's leading scorers. Freigang over takes Prazinker over at Frankfurt

14. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #2014 hotjam2, May 16, 2022
    Last edited: May 16, 2022
    yet quite a few gave testimony that said made them faster if not better players after one year of college ball(here could throw an host of others into the mix like Petermann, Zadrazil Bronze & even Wiegman)
    for someone who likes to use stats when it fits your purpose;
    Dallmann ends with 7 goals, 6 assists
    Magull 4 goals 3 assists
    Lohmann 1 goal(in sill 385 min of playing time)
    Just pointing out that HOF will probably suffer some of the same consequences as Bayern as trying to build the chemistry together with too many talented players can be tougher than looks. Here’s an HOF coach that ala MVT, likes to switch his players all over the field, thus didn’t get quite the performance like Wassmuth proved capable off(look at the difference in her stats under Stroot or the previous HOF coach) idk, but remembering the article from an couple of years ago, that most of HOF’s players were attending nearby colleges(U of Manheim) on athletic scholarships) so if this holds true again, this squad could through a poor May performances(since it’s semester/term finals). I believe Specht & Fuhner are leaving , but HOF compensated with the athletic looking Degen at CB

Frankfurt was the right team for 3rd place, with Pallowek back at DM, it gives Nusken the opportunity to switch over & become more of the offense. Strong supporting play from the previous injured Reutelen as well. If Kuver can make it back for the Champions League group play, I can see this squad making it to CL quarters territory. That’s if, Bayern doesn’t send it’s raiding party to scavenge their best players, lol

15. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Almuth Schult - new career as striker?:p (86.minute)

blissett repped this.
  16. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Oberdorf produces club form that factually places her within the top 3 of European football's best female CM's, but she's somehow considered too young, and untested, to ever be truly important towards her wnt's Euro campaign...:confused:

Buhl has flashes of being a genuinely elite wide forward one day, but so far accomplished very little to genuinely place her among the best in her position; and this has hotjam2 continue to push the narrative she has to evolve into a prime Marta during the next few weeks, or see the future of her wnt's Euro's hopes fall with her inability to perform...
    [​IMG]

17. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah.. because Waßmuth had already established herself as one of the leagues best goal scoring wide forwards before joining Wolfsburg; 12 goals, assisting 5, during the 2019/20 season.

It was her consistently scoring in the WUCL as a FW that became the surprise factor for many.

What's really important here, is Prasnikar also assisting on 10 goals this season, meaning she finishes the league season as the Bundesliga's most influential individual attacker.

Between Freigang, and Prasnikar, it shows how much potential Frankfurt's attack possess if they could just find a 15-20 goal forward, as they already clearly possess a lot of creativity.

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    lol.. our acting as if these young players will move to the US College system as mere mediocre hopefuls, when the reality is they actually go to the US most of the time as some of Europe's best talents...:rolleyes:

Somebody like Kössler leaving Germany as a mainstay in the junior wnt's, and one of the nations best young forwards. What she learned in the US college system really didn't elevate her above what many people already knew about her.

19. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    But I don't use stats to bend truth.. or use them to fit a weird narratives. I use stats to highlight how bad player analysis can be.

And if you really can't understand why it's absolutely ridiculous to compare a CAM play Dallmann's production to a deep lying CM like Magull, or Lohmann's lost season of a total 385 mins lol, then I feel your not only being disingenuous, but coming across very close to resembling a troll...:cautious:

20. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hint #1: At Bayern, Magull doesn't play in the same offensive focused role as Dallmann. Hint #2: Lohmann only saw 387 mins during a total 8 matches for Bayern this season, while a healthy Dallmann would see 1404 mins over 19 matches in her absence; and Dallmann still couldn't best a 20yo Lohmann's 10 goals and 5 assists the season prior...:coffee:

So my initial argument still stands... this seasons Dallmann inferior to rival CAM's like Hagel, and Freigang. And I won't be giving Dallmann any credit for an end of season one off encounter, in a game that meant absolutely nothing for titles, or relegation.

Seriously, I think people should set slightly higher standards for a player with Dallmann's credentials...:whistling:

21. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Trying to get the best from Hoffenheim's players, isn't close to the demands placed on Bayern's coaching staff...:confused:

... I'll repeat this again, "Waßmuth had already established herself as one of the leagues best goal scoring wide forwards before joining Wolfsburg; 12 goals, assisting 5, during the 2019/20 season."

Your clearly not aware of Waßmuth's time at Hoffenheim, or not clear on the types of targets set by clubs like Hoffenheim, Vs the targets of a Bayern, or Wolfsburg.

It shouldn't be ignored how Hoffenheim would lose three of the leagues best players this season, and still manage to produce some of the clubs best ever results with a coach who's supposedly MVT levels of incompetent...o_O

22. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In my opinion, Nüsken the only Frankfurt player I could identify being prime for Scheuer's Bayern; and I now have very little faith Bayern have anymore intentions of doing anything like raiding Frankfurt's squad for their best players.

But yes... should they qualify for the group stage, just seeing the return of of Küver CB/LB, and Pawollek DM, could definitely make Frankfurt a very interesting WUCL side to watch next season...:cautious:
    ----- Prasnikar --------------------------- Anyomi -------
    ------------------------- Freigang --------------------------
    ----------- Dunst ----------------------- Nüsken ---------
    ------------------------- Pawollek --------------------------
    Hanshaw --- Küver ---------- Kleinherne --- Hechler

23. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    here's the top 11 players of the week as chosen by Elfen Mag
    280744890_560547445415569_3546392669155267652_n.jpg

rumour going on that Dabritz will move to Lyon. A shame since Lyon's way too stacked, hence Dabritz could possibly loose playing, but can't blame her if the money's better
    281173559_414290936904127_537008565787806059_n.jpg
    well she is going Hollywood, might as well start early!

24. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not so bad:)(Only 10 places deviation - last season I had 14)

Compared to prediction
    +2: Frankfurt
    +1: Wolfsburg, Köln, Bremen
    0: Potsdam, Freiburg, Leverkusen, Sand, Jena
    -1: Bayern
    -2: Hoffenheim, Essen

Compared to last season place:
    +3: Frankfurt
    +1: Wolfsburg, Freiburg
    0: Potsdam, Bremen
    -1: Bayern, Sand
    -2: Hoffenheim, Leverkusen, Essen