Bulls Unleashed

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by simont, Mar 6, 2011.

1. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am starting a Brand New soccer blog about the Red Bulls calld Bullsunleashed this is a fans blog Where i will blog about what us the fans are Talking about. i will also be bloging about MLS and the EPL and more.

www.bullsunleashed.blogspot.com

you can also email the Blog at bullsunleashed@gmail.com

spelling will not be a Problem as a frind of mine will be looking over the blog Before i post. up coming stories.

Tomorrow the first ever Bullsunleashed blog. Red Bulls season Preview also a look back at the week that was in soccer and look a head to a big Mid week of soccer.

Tuesday i will take a look at the Gold cup draw. and also look ahead to the up coming RB preseason game

Thursday i will blog about the race in the EPL.

Friday i will look a head to the big weekind in soccer.

next monday i will have a look at the up coming MLS season.

Hope you all Enjoy I welcome any suggestions, comments or story ideas. This is a fan’s blog, and I welcome your involvement.

2. iced1776

iced1776 Member+

Dec 4, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Just out of curiousity, do you just randomly hit the shift button every once in awhile?

3. ag nigrin

ag nigrin Member

Mar 4, 2002
    NJ, USA
    Thanks!! Good Luck with it!

4. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First blog is up hoping to get to the others but looks like this google blog lets you do 1 a day and then it gets archived if I do a new post. if that is the case i will look in to some alternative.

any comments about the blog are welcome in the comments section below the post. If you have a suggestion or a cooment on the format of the blog please email me at buulsunleashed@gmail.com

www.bullsunleashed.blogspot.com

5. RBNY - The North End

May 12, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I don't post much, if at all, on sites like this. The majority of my sports talk occurs over a glass of scotch at the bar with anyone who will listen.

The internet seems like a similar set up, so, I decided to ride this guys coat tails and set up something too.

Roses on a Piano will be a Soccer-centric, but multi-sport blog. Don't look for many reviews/previews of events, but more commentary on what I've observed. I'd be grateful for any feedback, and some banter on the site.

So, please won't you visit http://rosesonapiano.blogspot.com/ and tell me what you think.

-K Bo