Building A Team For The New Bernabeu - The Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Drouchk, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Thank you.

2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    All I see is discussion created out of boredom lol. Seoul himself says Ron as a back up option is unlikely to happen even though he wants it. Just like he kept talking about impossible Pogba signing. Imagine suggesting a rotation role to Ronaldo and what his response would be. :D

Yes, we haven't signed a back up No.9 yet. But we are yet to find an agreement with Fiorentina for Jovic. Gab Jesus was considered but non EU situation stopped it. Multiple reports have said we will sign a back up when Jovic leaves. We are obviously looking for plan C, D etc now after Mbapay fiasco so it's even hard for even media to make a guess who that signing would be.

Drouchk, Anon. and Shay Z repped this.
  3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It's mind-numbing.

Wish I never even commented but was just shocked there was anyone even supporting this.

Anyways, I'm just glad Florentino won't entertain this shit like we have had to.

4. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Out of curiosity, what is your best case scenario for a back up for Benz?

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It's probably going to be Mayoral.

It's absolutely idiotic to say Cristiano... as if he would accept that in the first place. This isn't a video game; it's really life.

6. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    depressing to think it’s going to Mayoral. I just pray Benz stays fit…

Not many good options out there TBH. I think Canvani could fit the bill but he looks well beyond the sell by date.

Belotti?….. eh not great either.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then what do we care about what he does? He earns MORE than he did when he left us, last time I checked.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  8. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You mean the same guy that went into last season with one proper RB and relied on Vasquez? Oh, right.

9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    LV who played so well as RB under Zidane. Club spent 65 ME on Danilo, Odri as back up RBs so yea, I am perfectly fine not burning more money on a position where it's hard to find RM level quality. They have opted for 2 promising youngsters in that position now for cheap.

PigBenis and Deep Pal repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then again you're going to roast a guy that has won more CL trophies in this job than most people on the planet have ever seen in person. So what does that say about him, and what does that say about you?

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We might poke fun at LV here, but there are tons of worse players earning almost twice as much right now.

S1na, Shay Z, Georgey_ and 6 others repped this.
  12. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I totally agree tho but let’s not kid ourselves. I hold no quarrels against him and hold him to a similar regard to someone like Nacho. But we are one major Carvajal injury to disaster. It might’ve worked sometimes but no long term.

Anon. repped this.
  13. Ninho29

Ninho29 Member

Mar 12, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Don't mean to beat a dead horse but we absolutely cannot go into next season without more CF back ups.

It would be a miracle if Benz stays fit all season (I'm praying he does but it's just way too risky... He's no spring chicken!).

I also don't want to get your panties in a bunch by stating that Cristiano could partner up with Benz or alternate with him. Thought some of you were going to jump off a cliff for f*** sakes... Sheesh.

Cristiano will most likely go to Bayern and bang in goals for fun and conquer Germany. At this stage of his career, I believe it's what makes most sense (other than a return to Sporting which could allow him to play in the CL again). Man Utd is just re-building. He got no time to wait and he wants to add to his already incredible legacy before he hangs them up for good (It'd be nice to see him come back to Madrid in some capacity in the future).

Oh and btw... That Bayern team looks dangerous right now, even without Lewa.

14. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    Tchumeni cost around 100M.
    Do u think he will play in the 11 with Casemiro together? I hardly believe Casemiro will be sub player

15. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    Mario Gila from Castilia signed for Lazio. Madrid keeps 50% rights.
    Gila is Nacho style player. Will be interesting to see his development. Rafa Marin also has great potential

16. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    As we think it is certain that the tchu signing is waste of money for that position was well covered
    Perez was just want to prove point that's all

17. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    I also think it’s way too exaggerated the sum.. but he will be huge part of Madrid next decade middle field

18. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    This from managing Madrid new article the chance are we may player 3 at back and 2 pivots (case and tchou) 3 midfielders and 2 upfront

Attached Files:

19. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who'll provide the width on the left side? Kroos?

20. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    Like Maguire.

ahnaf, Saeta Rubia, Saint Iker and 6 others repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can't wait for all these guys that hated Bayern for making fun of Ronaldo for years suddenly become supporters of FC Hollywood. Suddenly the "farmers league" is turning into "score goals for fun and conquer Germany".

More than anything, I think it's Ronaldo's fans that are holding on to him being relevant in the trophy chasing and want him to join anybody (even PSG), simply to hold on a little while longer.

ahnaf, Deep Pal, petros93 and 2 others repped this.
  22. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    It’s funny, I don’t see you making any relevant suggestions on who we should sign to back up Benz? At least YS came out and said Mayoral, but what do you offer? Other than crapping on Ronaldo, which for the 100th time IS NOT coming. All my point originally was it could make sense if he was willing to rotate and come for the right wages - which we all know is NOT likely. We can all agree or disagree if those two conditions were met it would be a good solution.

Your now making this about Flos decision making, and any questioning of that makes me more anyone else for that matter a pile of crap unless we blindly say in Flo we trust?!

Anyone with half a brain can see we need to find a solution for the back up CF going into next season. I’m all ears with your suggestion.

23. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Here it is man. We should sign Lewandowski. Won’t break the bank and he’s a proven goal scorer who will easily bang in 20-25 goals as a Benzema backup. He has also had a long held dream to play for Real Madrid.

That’s the solution. If it fails we should sign Harry Kane to backup Benzema.

meringues, Umar and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  24. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Great news!

ahnaf, MiamiNative0722, Deep Pal and 2 others repped this.
  25. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    So it’s a permanent transfer and not a loan?
    AND we get to keep 50% of any sell on fee? What am I missing here?

Maybe there’s no transfer fee paid to us right now. Otherwise it makes no sense from Fiorentina’s side. But even then it’s a good deal we get his wages off the books, get a roster spot and get paid if he plays well and gets sold.

He was a black hole in the squad and I legit thought we would only be able to loan him out while paying half his wages.