Building A Team For The New Bernabeu - The Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Drouchk, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    says the player who turned us down…. There must be high levels of lead in the Scouse water to make them so brain dead.

2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    TBF, he said in the past that he wanted to join Mou's RM, but Liverpool didn't wanna sell and he didn't want to force his way out of boyhood club. Couldn't be any more different than Mpaypal as Gerrard would have got paid equally well at RM if not more.

Anon., W8W8, 4x4s and 3 others repped this.
  3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Yeah. Seoul just woke up angry or summin. Lol

Anon., 4x4s, Nathanial Essex and 3 others repped this.
  4. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    To be fair, we tried to sign him in 2005 before he signed his extension, he was closer to Chelsea than RM but we did make an inquiry with his agent. He’s said as much.

Nah, not angry. Just really despise Liverpool as a club. They are second in my book behind Barca.

S1na, Hsain85 and Deep Pal repped this.
  5. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mbappe right now:
    [​IMG]
    But someday, he's gonna realize he sold out his dreams for money. I am just happy to hear that as long as Florentino Perez is president, that door for Mbappe is closed. He can go join AC Milan, Liverpool or whoever his next favorite team is. But Real Madrid are done with him.

Deep Pal and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  6. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Good thing is that Camavinga and Valverde have shown they will be and are, respectively, ready to take over. Just need a dm
    Show some respect and calm the fcuk down.

Gerrard turned us and Chelsea down to stay at his boyhood club in the English Premier League; being vital to them winning the Champions League, domestic cups and coming very close to winning the league.

Not every player has to join Madrid. The issue with Mbappé is he went back on a promise well late into negotiations to play in a league with no competition where he'll get no recognition for his performances.

PigBenis, Açores57, Anon. and 4 others repped this.
  7. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    We do not need backup striker if we get right winger. Rodrygo can be that backup striker, not to mention we still have Jovic and Mariano.

remember we only have 25 spots. we already have 25, add Diaz, Kubo, Reiner, Mayoral, Rudiger, Odriozola. if we add right winger andbTouschameni, that is 8 players we need to unload. Maybe 9 if we bring Fran Garcia which i think we should.

Marcelo, Bale, Isco. that leaves 5. I think we will try to loan or sell Kubo, Odriozola, Diaz, Reiner, Mayoral, Jovic, and Mariano. that is 7 players to unload which is not gonna be easy. We wont look to buy any player except RW and Touschameni until late in transfer window when we know what we unloaded.

8. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    We definitely need a backup striker. An attacking RW who can score and assist will definitely help but if we go into a season where we will play a WC in winter (I don’t even know when the club World Cup will be played) betting it all on Benzema’s health we are playing with fire. Doesn’t have to be Lewandowski, someone competent will do.

PigBenis, Bear Crotch, S1na and 5 others repped this.
  9. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Tchouameni,Rudiger,Gnabry and maybe Nunez from Benfica and let defend the CL again!

Liverpool will be weaker wihout Mane,PSG are a joke,Bayern withour Lewa?Barca are a joke,Juve are the biggest joke in CL history...Chelsea i dont knwo what is going on there....City are probably the only strong team out there....we can have the best squad next year to defend the CL!!!!!!15!

Deep Pal repped this.
  10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    GK: Courtois, Lunin
    LB: Alaba, Mendy
    CB: Rudiger, Militao, Alaba (Mendy starts as LB when Alaba is needed at CB), Nacho
    RB: Carva, Lucas

Midfield: KCM, Fede, Tchouameni, Camavinga
    Wingers: Vini, Gnabry, Rodrygo, Kubo, Hazard
    Strikers: Benz, Mayoral, Mariano (Won't leave)

I'd keep Ceballos and Vallejo for additional depth if they want to stay. Ceballos can be a contributing squad player once Modric and Kroos retire so a renewal and loan might not be a bad option either.

ImadEdd, Açores57 and Deep Pal repped this.
  11. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    I am not disagreeing to that. But i dont think we can until we unload several players. We have Jovic, Mariano, and Mayoral. Rodrygo can also be and we need to give him more play which will be limited if we get a starting RW.

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There is no wish he might have right now that the money he'd earn at Real Madrid couldn't fulfill. He didn't stay just for the money, maybe in hindsight he didn't have the guts to leave and chickened out.

PigBenis, Bear Crotch, Raul-7 and 7 others repped this.
  13. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #14913 saadomar, May 29, 2022
    Last edited: May 29, 2022
    Or maybe they held his family hostage. His brother plays for that club. Nobody is buying the "Sporting project" merde. Maybe they promised him a buyout clause or an optional 3rd year. Whatever the case, he burned a bridge that I hope will never be rebuilt. They'll try to use Real Madrid again, but it looks like RM will distance themselves from him for good.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

15. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    I hope the winning won’t change our plans. We need 1-2 new players in the attack.

Deep Pal repped this.
  16. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
  17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal repped this.
  18. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Do it Flo. Special agent Zizou at work.

Imagine a midfield rotation of:
    Camavinga, Valverde, Tchoumeni, Bellingham

*CREAMS PANTS*

W8W8 repped this.
  19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    RMSocrates, PigBenis, ImadEdd and 2 others repped this.
  20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Looks like Gnabry will be on the market.

Drouchk and Anon. repped this.
  21. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I'd wait on the RW spot and see what shakes out. There might be someone that shakes loose that we're not expecting.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  22. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    it seems like Gnabry will be available for a very good price.Sign him ,he will fit very well in the 4-3-3 on the right and at the same time will give options to rotate Vinicius more with Rodrygo on the left with Gnabry being on the right

RaMaaa repped this.
  23. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Gnabry seems very logical and good choice imo.

Drouchk and RMrules repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

25. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    F*ck it, let's get this done in the next 24 hours or so Uncle Flo, we have faith in you.

Drouchk repped this.