Building A Team For The New Bernabeu - The Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Drouchk, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Should have wrapped up the deal already, 80 mil due a player that’s going to be in your service for next decade is not a bad investment, nor we gotta enter a bidding war with PSG. Only way we win is if Tchouameni flat out says he doesn’t want PSG at all cost.

2. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I can see PSG entering, but ultimately, I think they will just be used as leverage to drive up the price for us. If I were Monaco, I would want to ship him out of the country - why keep strengthening PSG? Also read (could be totally fake) Monaco is displeased they didn't get their sell-on clause on Mbappe last summer or an extension clause this summer (because he didn't technically "extend" according to the terms of their deal).

At some point though, PSG will likely just become the Bayern of Ligue 1 where the other teams stop worrying about strengthening them and just resign themselves to it and fight for second.

Drouchk, Digital and Anon. repped this.
  3. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Agree, and we know that IF PSG want someone desperately enough, they have more than the kitchen sink to throw at a player (and his family).

Drouchk repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Anon. repped this.
  5. eran bar-levi

eran bar-levi Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 18, 2018
    Israel
    i hate PSG and Kylian

zizou555, Raul-7, pramod and 1 other person repped this.
  6. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not to belabour this ......well when you put it that way it makes sense but, what makes you so sure CRISTIANO RONALDO will be gleeful to rotate, how can you be so sure Lewa will demand a 3 year contract, if there is one thing you should be sure of is that we don't ever really know, case in point, Kylian,

Yup Ron played with Benz before alright, where Benz supposedly took a back seat, how will that work, Ron will play for Benz?, with Manure he plays, no ifs or buts, i don't think he sees himself as a backup to anyone even at his current age with his best days well behind him

Even if he came on a free won't we have to pay him a signing on fee or something, how much will that be?, Lewa can also give us 15 goals, i'm not so sure about your point of view on this

Hendrix22 repped this.
  7. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If Monaco suspects Tchouameni will change his mind so easily, they are not gonna settle for 80 ME anyways. Will get 100 ME or whatever from PSG by driving up the price. We were only gonna get him if he really wants to join RM. PSG was always there to offer the most money to everyone involved.

Anon. and Drouchk repped this.
  8. eran bar-levi

eran bar-levi Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 18, 2018
    Israel
    Liverpool out of the race, but PSG now doing us tourbles , the 99% deal is now 60-70% beacuse of the KM and PSG , when does the FFP will say something?

9. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^ Yes, a few journos are reporting the same...

10. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shot ourselves in the foot with the Super League. Nasser being president of ECA and buddy-buddy with Ceferin mean this will all fly.

Drouchk and Anon. repped this.
  11. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Tchouameni is only 22, maybe a 3 (or 4) year deal with PSG then? :D
    And then, he can pursue his move to his dream club afterwards :p

...sorry I just had to, couldn't resist.

meringues, libertao and RMrules repped this.
  12. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    There is no FFP regarding psg

Aensensen, Saeta Rubia and temesgen repped this.
  13. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Mainly because it's not his "natural" position. Needs more than a major step up.

xRamos4 repped this.
  14. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Honestly at this point I don't see why we keep entering bidding wars with PSG. The moment we see they are pursuing in the same player, drop the interest. Go for Tonali instead of Tchouameni.

He will never play in his natural position because Vinicius got the left wing locked. But the natural position is not rigid for this generation of supporting forwards who float behind the main striker; this is why I think its not a problem that Rafael Leao mainly plays on the left too. And why Rodrygo can make a home on the right wing.

15. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Gazzetta delo sport are saying that we can offer up to 120 million for Leao

16. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    :ROFLMAO:

17. benny_madridista

Real Madrid
    Nov 30, 2020
    What a joke.

18. eran bar-levi

eran bar-levi Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 18, 2018
    Israel
    if we lose Tchouameni , so do you think we will try on Beilingham?

19. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't see Dortmund selling this summer, with Haaland leaving.

He will be on the market next season, and I don't think we should wait for him and put our eggs in that specific basket...

20. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    Give Jovic to RBL which he scored 27 goals (last season before he purchased) in the Bundes league, plus money for Nkunku

21. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Because we don't move out of anyone's way. We go for players that we need and want. You seriously think moving aside for PSG so that they can mess with our transfers out of pettiness is a good thing for us?

I see people mentioning Ronaldo. No. That book is closed. I am a big fan of Ronaldo, but that is in the past. No way in hell are we getting that salary on our books now. It's time to look at youth. I 'd rather Rodrygo get the chance to string up a couple of starts, if we can't find a suitable solution. I am sure Rodrygo will be fired up because Mbappe not coming means he still has a chance to break through like Vini did.

But what do we do for his rotation? Asensio is leaving, right?

Hazard is again making noise about trying to make a difference this year. Words mean nothing, but I hope he can play to at least 80% of his capabilities. But not on the left wing, that's Vini's position right now. What do you guys think? Could we rotate him a bit with Rodrygo on the right? Is Hazard someone that can play on the right at all?

22. realM11

realM11 Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe Naseer and Macron making threats to tchouameni he wont be called up to the world cup as in qatar in order for him to sign for psg. You never know what these 3 twats can do mbappe,naseer and macron

23. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I always think it's slightly different when it comes to, expected, goal scoring wingers. Rarely do you have a player playing on the same wing as his dominant foot and scoring goals. The players usually doing that have more of a focus on wing play and putting in crosses (Lucas, Dembele, etc.).

If Rodrygo is going to succeed there, he needs to be coached into staying narrow, leave the wing play to the full backs and concentrate on making runs behind the defence. Big problem is I've hardly seen any coach actually coach this. I think back to Bale, after he's aged and lost his pace, playing on the right wing, cutting back and putting in crosses. Frustrated the hell out of me.

24. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I wouldn't be surprised. Some real shady and desperate shit went down with Mbappé. If he stays the whole 3 years, he's going to be 26 and (assuming he doesn't have Ronaldo-like longevity) would have spent most of his prime in the Uber Eats league.

Damnit, I'm speaking about Mbappé again. One last thing. Maybe, he was given €150m sign on bonus, big salary etc. with the promise he can leave next season for €150m to Madrid.

DomiM and Aensensen repped this.
  25. realM11

realM11 Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I just hope the super league can be formed its the only way to get away from greedy uefa and clubs like psg,city and newcastle

S1na repped this.