Building A Team For The New Bernabeu - The Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Drouchk, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Tchouameni has a very well rounded skillset for a DM. Keeps the ball under pressure, good passing range and a very good tackler. Having him at DM will allow Camavinga to be played in his best position. Given club's pereference to sign young players who have their prime ahead, Tchouameni could be the priority over Pogba. Tchouameni might end up being cheaper than Pogba despite the transfer fee due to lower commission and significantly lower wages. I feel we will get one out of the two next summer.

Deep Pal, Digital, Anon. and 1 other person repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Would rather get Bellingham to play with Valverde and Camavinga.

I know. I should wake up already lol

Deep Pal and meringues repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mbappé, closer to Madrid: PSG choose his replacement - Adeyemi

According to Sky Germany, the Parisian club is thinking of Adeyemi, the Salzburg sensation, to replace the Frenchman, who will complete his contract in June.

Adeyemi going any further, this season he has 14 goals and 2 assists in 18 games between all competitions.

PSG is not, to date, the only team that has shown interest in the German attacker. Teams such as Atlético de Madrid, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Inter have one of the greatest jewels of European football in their sights. For now, PSG's priority remains to try to renew Mbappé , but also to design a plan b in case the club's wish is not fulfilled.

https://as.com/futbol/2021/10/25/in...=QUNUVUFMSURBRA==&m3=MQ==&m4=dmlkZW8=&m5=MjE=

Ex Bayern youth player and German international. Bayern probably got this. [emoji23] Draxler ended up at PSG because Bayern didn't show much interest.

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Andreas Christensen’s Chelsea progress delights Tuchel but contract talks stall
    • Denmark defender’s current deal expires at end of the season
    Christensen’s current deal runs out at the end of the season and negotiations with the 25-year-old, who will be able to negotiate a pre-contract agreement with foreign clubs from 1 January, have reached an impasse. Chelsea have offered the Denmark international a four-year deal, with the option of an extra year, but there has been no contact between the two parties since August.

However, there is still optimism that Christensen’s future will be resolved. The centre-back struggled under Frank Lampard’s management but has become a crucial member of Tuchel’s squad.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...s-delights-thomas-tuchel-contract-talks-stall

Another bosman possibility though Chelsea sources think Christensen is more likely to renew than Rudiger.

5. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    #7630 Ceres, Oct 25, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2021

One thing is for sure, money is not going to be the most important issue when we are talking about Christensen or any other Danish player. It's not that money is not useful, it's just not that important. I mean, personally I have no debt and own a house that is fully paid for and only need to work around 5-6 days a month, so when I work more than that, it's because I want to and not because I need to.

Deep Pal repped this.
  6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No thank you.

7. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Exactly.

Just because a player is free doesn't mean we want them. Only interested in the top talent lol

Shay Z, madridista_hr and J-Mezzy repped this.
  8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Rudiger is not world class like Alaba for us to pay the same wages. He's looked above average at best outside Tuchel's system in his career. Getting another Militao type signing for 5 ME nett wages could be more beneficial. Paying Rudiger 12 ME nett could have a bad impact in the dressing room as well.

Excape Goat, Shay Z, Deep Pal and 4 others repped this.
  10. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Rudiger 12? NO WAY.

Deep Pal, Kroosinator and Digital repped this.
  11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's a tricky one because bayern might not want to compete with foreign interest. Wirtz already far outpacing sensible price points.

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal, Doni and madridista_hr repped this.
  13. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Why February ? There’s nothing stopping him from signing on the first of January.

Deep Pal repped this.
  14. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All this is good as long as we can bring in someone in midfield and a RB as well, at least

Deep Pal and saadomar repped this.
  15. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    If his contract runs down July, 31st, he can be ours for free from August, 1st. Half year before that is February, 1st.

16. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is Mikel Oyarzobal straight carrying Real Sociedad or what? I know they have an extra game on most other teams, but Mikel has 6 goals in 8 games. That's impressive.

17. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dude I wish the people at Real Madrid offices finally would recognize what you and I see. Dani Carvajal gets injured way too much to be relied upon! It's frustrating because we have needed a proper backup Rightback for two years now! :mad:

Too late, I ain't changin' my avatar.

Deep Pal repped this.
  18. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Well Di Marzio is saying Haaland is a “big priority” for the club. Lots of folks on here say this guy is legit so shall we light the fire of hope?

Anon. and madridista_hr repped this.
  19. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Haaland is a must. I’ve been saying it for awhile now. He’s a generational talent at the forward position and would be someone we could pencil in for 35-40 goals a season for as many years he wants to stay.

He’s dedicated to training and a professional off the field.

Whatever assurances he needs, give it to him.

20. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Contracts end on June 30th.

ImadEdd repped this.
  21. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Than it makes no sense to me :confused:

22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    That was lit long time ago.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Plenty of attitude rumors around him at Dortmund. Apparently he and Raiola will decide on the treatment of his injury primarily, they're fully treating Dortmund as if he's on loan there.

Bellingham to renew his contract according to rumors. Which is a player I'd rather have to be honest.

24. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    #7649 Ceres, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021

Christensen who play both as CB (in a 3-4-3) or just as often in central midfield (in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2) for Denmark, often changing position more than once during a match, has been looking much better for Denmark than David Alaba for Austria, which has been quite obvious in the WC-22 qualifiers where Austria lost both games, not even managing (or being allowed) a single attempt on target neither home or away vs. Denmark.

25. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Jesus, it’s like that guy gets a notification when someone mentions Denmark or a Danish player. :ROFLMAO: Denmark the best team in the world, never forget that.