Bruno Fernandes : Premier League

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by prodigal_mind, Jan 11, 2020.

1. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    he is the best manager, he would never ever have a player as trash as Bruno starting for him. This is why he’s the best he knows talent and the players needed to dominate games. Take his most recent comment about Kalvin Phillips and how he doesn’t see him being on the pitch and playing the football he wants

money11 repped this.
  2. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    You are obsessed, i love it! Wave your flag son.
    https://store.manutd.com/en/manches...z-911-229745160?_ref=p-ALP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

3. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    https://dubz.co/v/8vg1sg

But but, its his teammates fault! They must surely be performing some mind control to make him make shit passes like that!!!!

4. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    All that shit you sportinguista talked, and benfica makes it farther in Europe than your hero Bruno :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Meanwhile your wet dream FAILix got destroyed by GIRONA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LW: Joao Felix - 4/10 - Flattered to deceive.

Joao Felix (4/10): Largely ineffective, missing in his passing and lacking in front of goal. A really poor showing.

Joao Felix: 4.5: After what initially looked like it might be a bright start, Felix seemed completely invisible and entirely failed to exert his influence on the game

6. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    lol let’s stop the charade, you’ve made it very obvious he’s your hero

7. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Amazing how the one time he doesn’t play in a big game away united get a great result. This guy is clearly the problem. The team looked so much more organized and compact without this idiot running around like a headless chicken

money11 repped this.
  8. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Your post history is amazing. Claims to hate Bruno. Every post is about Bruno. Somethings not adding up.

9. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Meanwhile:

Screenshot_20231220-190201.png

And replaced at the 46th minute.

Dog. Shit. Player.

10. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    https://dubz.co/v/2v6xxc

Look at that defensive effort absolutely pathetic. No intensity to address the ball carrier then he lets his man run into the box to score.

it really is no surprise they tied liverpool without him playing then back to L’s when he’s in the eleven

11. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

That's horrible by Bruno. Completely let's his man run by.

Now your turn to go to the FAILix thread and explain why he was subbed at half time this week and was literally walking around the field.

12. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  13. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  14. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Roy Kean spitting facts, the last quote about how he runs around like a toddler is straight up facts. I know the resident sportinguistas have never seen it personally since they just wait for twitter stats after the game

According to Manchester United icon Roy Keane, Bruno Fernandes’ lack of discipline and positional awareness off the ball is something that is costing the team.

“If you watch him [Bruno Fernandes] at international level, he does the same [with floating around]. It can’t all be the coaches and managers,”

“There is a player out there and if he’s doing all that stuff and producing magic, you almost forgive him but if you’re in a struggling team and you’re doing all that stuff, that’s where it stands out and you go ‘you’re killing us, you’re costing us’.

“I reckon if you look back at his career, he’s done it in every team. It’s a trait – it’s not as if he’s an inexperienced player – leopards and spots.

“We’ve seen him under Ole Gunnar Solskjær, I’ve watched him where – and it’s not being lazy by the way – he’s just running everywhere and this is without the ball by the way.

“He’s [Bruno Fernandes] very emotional. Sometimes when the game’s not going well, I’ve seen him running 30 yards to close the goalkeeper down and people sometimes get kidded by it and think ‘he’s working hard’.”

Bonus gem from a poster on redcafe

"Bruno plays Bruno's game. There is no interest in the collective. He'll continue spraying no look first time 50 yard balls. 1 in 30 will work. Opta on Twitter will say he created 6 chances (he didn't) and the internet will close their eyes, stick their fingers in their ears and keep saying; "See? He's world class. See? He's world class. See? He's world class." etc."

money11 repped this.
  15. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    no, your just a hater. he's the best player in the world.

16. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    You’re*

who is this supposed to be clowning? No one has ever said he’s the best player in the world.

17. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    its not that serious.... are you ok?

18. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Lol someone question the arguments in your head is too serious for you?

19. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    why are you gay?

20. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    took three weeks to come up with arguably the most embarrassing post in this forums history. well done son.

SCP_16 repped this.
  21. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    my bad, ill make sure i start checking this forum every day so i can reply as quickly as possible to your posts. although weve never met i can tell your a super wiener. you know that type of guy nobody likes? like that kid that asks the teacher if there's homework, the kinda guy that wears a mask when they drive alone. type of guy who will walk across the field to tell someone to put their dog on a leash that isn't bothering him, the typa guy that actually thinks paper straws make a difference, typa guy that signs his emails with his preferred pronouns you know what i mean? no? ill make sure i check back in 20 minutes to see if you replied to this.

22. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Never mind, you already topped it.

money11 repped this.
  23. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #398 prodigal_mind, Feb 14, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
    This guy was absolutely awful against Villa. Gifted them so many chances with his atrocious giveaways.

23 PL appearances, 3 goals, 5 assists. These came against the following: Nottingham Forrest (2), Burnley, Sheffield United, Fulham, Everton, Wolves, West Ham. So in addition to having atrocious general play throughout the 90 minutes, he is even a nonfactor statistically this season.

You dont win major trophies with a BROOONO in your team, the sooner United realizes this the better. ZBOARDING has been flourishing ever since selling this loser. Counting down the days until this guy returns to ruin their entire team dynamic with his hero ball and erratic headless chicken like pressing

money11 repped this.
  24. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Playing for the 6th place premier league team. What a beast!!!

25. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Benfica cagou.

Got shit on by SCP and absolutely sodomized by Porto. Ready for the trifecta this week?