Break out the champagne and pray to G-d that this is true

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Cloudkicker09, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Cloudkicker09

Cloudkicker09 Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Windy City, Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
  2. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    no offense but your source is garbage. word is that ancelotti isn't going anywhere and will finish out his contract.

3. forza venti

forza venti Member

Jul 23, 2006
    MI
    Club:
    AS Roma
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov9i.html

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov9o.html

It won't happen (well, never say never I suppose :p).

News like what you posted changes daily, so unless it's directly from the people involved, take it with a large grain of salt. :)

4. Cloudkicker09

Cloudkicker09 Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Windy City, Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Sorry I did not know that tribalfootball.com was not that reliable, I'm still new to the sport:eek:

Wait a second the article is quoting something called 'Corriere dello Sport', what is that, is that a reliable source, b/c I have never heard of it, then again I do not live in Italy.

5. forza venti

forza venti Member

Jul 23, 2006
    MI
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Just rumors in a newspaper. Who knows, it could happen? But I'm pretty sure just a rumor was leaked, and the news jumped the gun on it.

6. Campioni_2006

Campioni_2006 New Member

Aug 15, 2006
    They mentioned this in the Roma game.. Lippi has apparanly "flat-out denied" wanting to go to AC Milan..

7. ForzaGiallorossi

Oct 20, 2005
    PA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I think Lippi would want to further justify his amazing coaching abilities by taking the reigns of a smaller club with some financial backing and making them into some kind of contender i.e. Napoli :D But that could just be wishful thinking on my part also. I don't think Ancelotti will go anywhere...this is still a long season, and with the points penalty I don't think a lot of people were expecting the scudetto from them this year. Now Champions League...that's a different story...the fans probably expect to progress quite a bit in the tourney.