Brayan Angulo - News and Comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by MrPaisa, Jan 2, 2008.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    IMG_5534.JPG

Option for the left back ??

2. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Over 4.5 years before we posted about him again haha

This kid was screwed by player investors. Wasnt called to pre Copa America friendlies like 3 Copa Americas ago?

3. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    *3 years ago

Both he and Darwin Andrade got called up for the post-Worl Cup friendlies. Then he went to Bulgaria and that was that.

I haven't watched him at all for Puebla, but he was always a very solid defender.

pepinointer repped this.
  4. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
  5. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    was never going to get called up anyway.

6. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    says who? he was on the 11 best of the week in Liga MX several times and a standout for his team. Surely if we called Borja from Toluca what makes you think he wouldnt have been an option?

krass repped this.
  7. krass

krass Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    So according to you then it is ok he got injured since he "wasn't going to get called up anyway"?

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Different cases with Borja:

Borja is few years younger and he have been used in nt youth process.....he was called for olympics.........he is playing in toluca on of the more competitive teams in mexico that always reach to playoffs......

while angulo is in puebla close to his 29, and i think he have never played play offs in mexico.......is like in a huila of there...

despite alla, is sad that he got injured.

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He has a bad agent :) but believe Pekerman Called him for the friendlies after 2014 WC then dropped him for Armero Any way.

Feel bad for him because he was a good player. He just was owned by 3rd party ownership that kept taking him from team to team and fkd his career. His career trajectory was weird

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    why he isnt beign bought but a good team in mexico??? because you are starter in a middle down table in the forign that doesnt mean you are for nt.........is like the ones that said that demand duvan because he earn salary in italy despite he have been average and rotate in middle table teams.

yeah he had his chance with pekerman and he prefered then darwin andrade, armero and the fabra and farid......

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No just saying he was good at boa vista then his owners sent him to random teams until he got to Granada. Did well then was sent to more random teams until he ended up in Mexico

Not saying he should have benched anyone or been on the NT just that his 3rd party ownership fkd him and his career. He is also 29 not 40. Would have preferred him to Farid Diaz who is in 2nd divison colombia right now.

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    pffff

?Do you really have an argument to perfer him than farid?

1. Farid last team before the world cup was olimpio de paraguay where he was STARTER ANFD CHAMPION.

2. Farid was pivotal in the best atletico nacional of the history in 2016

3. Farid was the full back of the NT with more recoveries during all the WCQ

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Farid had no future was not even an option. He was an emergency because he was in the list of 35 and then not even called. Pekerman was a lazy ******** that didn’t scout then something bad happened and he was fkd and scrambling for friendlies that he originally didn’t want to play to find a new lb but was too late

14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The world cup was this year.not in 4 years.......dont care if he doesntt have future. He was a logic option

where do you want to scout??? in the colombian jungle for left backs.......in the league we dont have really good players in that position.

15. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    your words, not mine

pepinointer repped this.
  16. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    if he didn't get called up by now I wouldn't think he would now.

17. krass

krass Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    you said " he wasn't going to get called up anyway" , didnt you?

That implies you are fine with him being injured as he is not NT material in your opinion.

18. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    nope, again your words and your line of thinking, not mine.

19. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    I get that but I'm just making the case that when we're in need of a LB, today, he would have been an option to look at. Just saying, from what I've seen for the NT from Borja/Machado, it's not like I saw some great quality in these 2. All a moot point considering such a serious injury will keep him out for a while.

HomietheClown repped this.
  20. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I always got the impression he never had much press in colombia. I also think they are prioritizing the players who played with the youth teams.

21. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He was decent in Granada and i was hoping he can be a good back for armero at the timen but he signed for a team in Bulgaria and disappeared
    I hope he has a speedy recovery and if it wasnt for his injury i would mind him as s option for LB. BUMMER

22. krass

krass Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    I am still reading "he wasn't going to called up anyway"

23. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he did good at Ludogorets at first and then I think he stopped playing, dissapearead for a long time after that until now.