Brandin McClay to Crewe Alexandra?

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by Dave Marino-Nachison, Apr 20, 2006.

1. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    there is no cut. If he signs, he's in until his contract expires.

2. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Brandin hasn't signed yet, but is still in England and mulling things over. He does qualify for a UK passport, by the way, and comes from a family with a well-established soccer history in the Northeast U.S. and overseas.

3. JDShortie

JDShortie New Member

Apr 25, 2006
    yo listen I go to school with Brandin and his hair isn't Gooch- hair. He's 16 and a junior and he can definately play with Crewe.

4. Coach_Barry

Coach_Barry Member

Aug 18, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Brandin is a real talent. Having watched him play for several years down here in Taunton, I can say that I think he really needs this challenge. It will do him a world of good. We all wish him the best.

5. Matchoo

Matchoo New Member

Mar 24, 2009
    I played soccer in high school with Brendin. He's like 5'6'' or 5'7'' but he's definitely got some speed and ball control. Scored 3 goals in a 2nd round game in the HS state tournament. He actually didnt sign with the crewe but ended up signing with spvgg weiden.

6. Shaydee

Shaydee Member

Apr 8, 2002
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. Coach_Barry

Coach_Barry Member

Aug 18, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I recently heard that Brandin was not resigned by that German team. He appears to have had a trial with Colorado Rapids and will be getting looks from 3 USL-1 teams.