Boycott European Soccer

Discussion in 'Israel' started by Y&B POWER, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Y&B POWER

Y&B POWER New Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Ramat-Hasharo Israel
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    UEFA have decided to force the Israely clubs to host CL&UEFA cup ties away from home
    UEFA has surrender the muslim terror therefore i boycott the euro cups and national leagues

if teams from europe can play basketball in israel they should play soccer as well

2. Barnash_haviv

Barnash_haviv New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Israel
    It's all politics dude.

Israel has a lot of power in FIBA that's why the Basketball teams play in Israel.

3. Y&B POWER

Y&B POWER New Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Ramat-Hasharo Israel
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    FIBA AND ULEB treat us with respect while Uefa spit in our face

4. Barnash_haviv

Barnash_haviv New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Israel
    That's becasue Shimon Mizrahi got a lot of power in FIBA and ULEB during the years.

5. Y&B POWER

Y&B POWER New Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Ramat-Hasharo Israel
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    it's because Maccabi has the biggest croud in europe!!

6. Barnash_haviv

Barnash_haviv New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Israel
    It's one of the reasons.

Maccabi's crowed saved the 2001Final 4 in Paris.

There were 8000 yellow fans out of 10,000,without them the final 4 would of been a joke.

7. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    FIFA has gone overboard!!!

I mean, you can see they hate Israel, the jews and our NT. Im sorry to say, this is the truth...

Yes, we have violence, we have crisis, but having a game in our stadium is safe... We have double security....You never heard of a terror attack in a football stadium with over 10,000 people in Israel have you? Never!!!!

Yet; when there is Terror in Spain with the UEFA cup meet between R. Madrid and Barcelona...A bomb went off near the stadium, intended to target the game, fans, or anything that was 10 feet from the stadium..
    What did UEFA do people?
    it ignored it and went on! Why? Cause if they did say something, they would have 23 Million Spanish people up there sleeves in Switzerland in No time!!!

And don't forget Azerbijan who has issues as well as Georgia who has Chechens near a stadium border firing tank missiles!

UEFA Beware!

8. Y&B POWER

Y&B POWER New Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Ramat-Hasharo Israel
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    the trouble is..

THE HITAKHDUT ARE KEEPING SUCKING UP TO THEM
    we have to show them that we don't give a ************ on them and their silly competitions following the way they treat Israel and giving up to terror

9. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Its not our choice...

FIFA made it simple...the Teams made it harder..Its the teams welfare thats is on the line and not the Terror attacks.... They call israel "WAR ZONE" and if you have a successful soccer player, married, with kids..and going to a dangerous place, what do you think? They will boycott it. When players refuse to play...it means that they don't want to come to Israel and then there Clubs complains "AFTER" the game to fifa!

10. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    There is ground to complain about a double standard though.

I grew up in Drogheda in Ireland.That is 11 miles south of the border with the North.I went to a few games over the border whilst i still lived there.I simply can't remember a single game ever being forced to be played elsewhere...of course the teams usually only played one game and then they were out.Funny though,no players ever refused to go there either.

That was all back in the 80's when the "troubles" were still high.

11. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Ireland is something different.......

In Ireland you have to people who reside inside Ireland fighting over something. But i doubt they did strike terror is massive scales.....

Israel is different...anyone is a target really..Its really hard to say..I know this is a true, because Spain neverh had this...

its double standards, but who won't play in Spain, even if there terror attacks?

We made it clear we want to play these games at Home, but in a secured area like the national stadium where there will be FULL SCALE MONITORING! Its impossible right now to go to a game filled with 1,000 to 18,000 people in israel and commit terror. There is so much protection. And there will be more when they come to israel ;)

12. Y&B POWER

Y&B POWER New Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Ramat-Hasharo Israel
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    i have to tell you that i've decided to enjoy the soccer even though UEFA are scums
    i can't just suddenly ignore my long last affection to a well-tradioned soccer clubs around europe(like Rangers,Liverpool or Real Madrid)

13. Barnash_haviv

Barnash_haviv New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Israel
  14. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    If you don't support them, UEFA will lose revenue!