Bologna - AC Milan [R] 9/25/13 - 5a Giornata

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Sep 22, 2013.

1. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The thing about our defense is that from my perspective, a lot of goals are scored on 1) counter attacks, 2) set pieces/crosses . Zapata/Mexes are good defenders who are pretty good BUT the way teams score is through transitions that mess up the defense. How does that happen? Midfield. While I like our midfielders, I think they are too slow. Teams quickly counter us and we get beat. Our 3 man midfield consists of avg players and De Jong/Montolivo. Either we need to add an extra midfielder to help alleviate the pressure the CBs get OR sign better midfielders. I rly feel like switching to a 3-4-3 would really help balance out the team with current players. Crowd the midfield with 4 midfielders and than defense with 3 defenders. When healthy I'd like this...
    ------------Abbiati----------
    Zapata-----Mexes-----De Sciglio
    -----De Jong-----Montolivo------
    Abate----------------------------Urby---
    ----------------Kaka---------------------
    --------SES--------------Balotelli

Poli, Muntari, Nocerino for defensive tactics and Robinho, Niang, Matri for offensive tactics. Sapanora is a toss up because I don't know where he fits in(best case: he replaces Kaka as trequartista or winger)

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    That will never happen. Maybe you can try it on FIFA.:):D

[​IMG]

Courtesy of Sulia. @Kqql

3. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sad when this lineup is the best we can do. These injuries/suspensions are really f*cking us...

4. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    -- Milan have already conceded 10 goals this season (5 headers). It's their worst defensive record after 5 matches since 1983-1984.

- Nocerino got his Serie A debut against Sampdoria on the 12th of February 2006. :D

- Cristian Zapata scored his first ever career goal against Sampdoria in Serie A on the 21st of December 2005.

- Milan have failed to keep a clean sheet in the last 6 Serie A matches. They last failed to keep a clean sheet in 7 matches in a row in 2010.

- Milan have 5 points less than they had in the same matches against the same opponents last season.

- Sampdoria's last away win in Serie A was 11 away matches ago: January 6th, 2013 (2-1 at Juventus).

- Milan have played 55 home matches vs. Sampdoria in Serie A: 36 wins, 9 draws and 10 defeats. Goal difference: 102-41.

- Milan have played 110 Serie A matches vs. Sampdoria: 56 wins, 27 draws and 27 defeats. Goal difference: 188-106.

Forza Milan!:cool:

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan: Abbiati, Zaccardo, Zapata, Mexes, Constant, Poli, De Jong, Muntari, Birsa, Robinho, Matri. All. Allegri

Samp: Da Costa, De Silvestri, Regini, Mustafi, Costa, Wszolek, Obiang, Palombo, Gavazzi, Gabbiadini, Sansone. All. Rossi

[​IMG]

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This is not a bad lineup and with our desperate play of late I'd be open to giving it a try, but I don't think Allegri is flexible enough to move away from his same old style.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  7. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    5a Giornata
    RECAP -> Bologna 3-3 AC Milan

Goals:
    0-1 Poli @ 12" (Assist Robinho)
    1-1 Laxalt @ 33" (Assist Cristaldo
    2-1 Laxalt @ 52" (Assist Christodoulopoulos)
    3-1 Cristaldo @ 61" (Assist Diamanti)
    2-3 Robinho @ 89"
    3-3 Abate @ 90"+ (Assist Robinho)

---

Bologna:
    Curci;
    Garics, Antonsson, Mantovani, Morleo;
    Perez (Krhin 85), Pazienza (Della Rocca 65);
    Christodoulopoulos (Sorensen 79), Diamanti, Laxalt;
    Cristaldo

Milan:
    Abbiati;