Bolivian Teams in Copa Sudamericana

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by atsegnorts, Jun 29, 2012.

1. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  2. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    no way dude, how is it favorable? it sucks the way they divided the first stage in two: North (Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Peru) and South (Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay). Take a look at the teams that qualified for the northern countries it would definetely be easier to play with them. I guess the only good thing is that if our teams pass then they get to play with northern teams in the second stage. I agree with you on Orinte going to the second stage, other than them I say Bloming has a good team but U. Catolica will be a hard team to beat. Both Universitario and Aurora are screwed IMO since their teams are new and lost their best players.

-I dont understand why dont they do a group stage? it would be better for all small teams since they would get to play at least 6 games in the group stage, which would give them more international experience and more money from TV rights and ticket sales.

3. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Universitario - Liverpool tomorrow! in Uruguay! I think Liverpool has it easy, for Universitario did not have any decent players this season, and lost a couple of their key players... Liverpool got William Ferreira, he knows how to beat Universitario.

4. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Fox Deportes has the game scheudled as following

Universitario vs. Liverpool on Thursday @9am NOT LIVE

Oriente P. vs Guarani on Thursday @6pm LIVE

Aurora vs. Cerro Largo on Friday @9am NOT LIVE

Here are my scores

Universitario 0 vs Liverpool 3
    La U has too many new players, I like Gabriel Rios upfront, but the defense for la U is suspect. Also La U's best player Oscar Anez is out with a "I want to change teams" injury. Plus Liverpool signed William Ferreira and we all know Will has a knack for scoring on Bolivian teams.

Oriente P. 2 vs Guarani 2
    Oriente has had a better pre-season, I like the speed they have upfront with our boy Alcedes. I also like Hoyos playing centerback instead of the sides.

Aurora 1 vs Cerro Largo 0
    I think home field advantage will make the difference for Aurora. Although Aurora has lost many of their starters. I think Baldi, will pull another win out of his a$$ and make aurora competitive and compact to counterattacks.

5. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Universitario down 3-0 in the 2nd half, they had a chance at the end of the 1st half but the ball didnt go behind the net.

6. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Oriente played well, they duked afew bullets at the end, but winners after all. Aurora is winning 1-0 if it stays that way ill be happy, lets face it Aurora lost some key players and signned some mediocre ones.

atsegnorts repped this.
  7. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Aurora 2- Cerro Largo 1.

Aurora controlled the entire game. One silly mistake in defense gave Cerro a goal, as it should have been an easy 3 or 4-0. Castellon scored a killer goal for Aurora and Fox declared it the best goal of the week in this tourney.

8. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So I was wondering why Alices Peña wasn't playing today against Guarani, apparently him and Platini had a falling out due to Alcides missing a practive and allegedly faking an injury. It seems Platini thinks Alcides is lagging because he's looking to move to another club, Alcides says he has a serious offer from Germany. He claims the German club is offering 850k to Oriente for him. (You can listen an interview he gave today to El Deber)

9. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Oriente played a good game, but as usual with Bolivian teams, defending was attrocious. Bejerano had a good game. Guarani missed 2 shots right infront of the net, both teams had chances to score, but Oriente capitalized on theirs. I thought Bolivias fields were the worse, but Guarani's def takes the cake for terrible field.

10. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The offer is from Hanover 96. He wants to go, but in typical fashion, Oriente is asking too much for him. As if our players were as marketable as other countries in South America.

11. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Alcides should move on and get it over with. Otherwise he should apologize take the high road and man up.

12. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

he says its TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

13. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I know how these Bolivian dirigentes work and they wont sell himm unless their pockets are filled first.

14. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I hope it all goes well and he goes to Germany.... if not there is always room in el Tigre for Alcides.

15. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Oriente and blooming in action today, Oriente has the better chance. Hope Alcides plays and shows what he got so that speeds his transfer, if there really is one. Let's hope both teams go through.

16. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Oriente lost thanks to that clown of a golie they have, both goals were his fault. He has the reaction time of a 90 year old, and has no clue where to possition him self. During the match the comentators mentioned it a couple of times, he drifts out too much. Why did they bring this guy, for that just let a bolivian golie try, not sure who the #2 is but there is no way this guy should be starting.

MarcoM3 repped this.