Boliva in Copa Libertadores 2007

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by HeartandSoul, Apr 9, 2007.

1. loquito1355

loquito1355 Red Card

Oct 7, 2006
    vamos bolivar eliminen ases mejicanos lla apesta la copa con ellos
    ;)
    en su casa se tienen que hacer fuerte

2. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Bolivar has been losing alot of league games, and lost pretty badly in a League game less then a week ago. Now they are without a coach.

This is going to be a scary game for BOliviar. This is the worst they had ever been.

3. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Yo creo que Bolivar va recibir una goleada impresionante en La Paz, haahaa. Como Zinha noto Toluca se va con todo a La Paz. Bolivar esta en los ultimos lugares de la liga, tienen un nuevo tecnico, no tienen 1 jugador en la seleccion y todo el club esta un desastre.

Que pena para los Bolivaristas, pero alisten sus panuelos, porque yo creo que van a llorar.

4. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i dont know..... i have a funny feeling. Everytime we praise them they dissapoint us. Everytime we say they will get whooped they suprise us. I am saying they will get killed today (3 to 1).

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea we'll see, Marco sandy i heard is the new DT? That means baldi wont play as they clash and thats why he left as the last DT...

6. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Bolivar is playing soo bad. The anticipation is just horrid. I can't believe the filth I'm watching.

As much as I don't like Pachi, there are 7 other players that are just as slow as he is.

Sad. Now I now why they have been doing so badly in the Bolivian League. I seriously wouldn't be too suprised if they end up getting regulated.

7. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Is this on FOX en Español? Any score?

8. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Perdio mi Bolivar 0-2. :(

Metro

9. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Terrible game. This is the worst i ahve ever seen bolivar. It says something when they dont have any players that play for the NT. Crappy midfield, Crappy up front, Leitao was complete crap, all he had was his individual moves and a shot or two. The rest of the game bolivar played tired, and showed how bad their conditioning is compard to toluca.

They were slower, less skills, and played real bad. Well now that i know they are out, i guess i will be rooting for real potosi, hopefully they can make it to the next round. Hell they beat bolivar 6-2 i think.

Broken team in a broken league. Thats all i gotta say/

10. Soccer_Z

Soccer_Z New Member

May 3, 2006
    Lakewood, CO
    Que paso con Bolivar?

WTF?! I watched the match with my parents and I haven't heard my dad curse so much in Quechua. :eek: Very poor performance by Bolivar at home in La Paz. I'm hoping Real Potosi can keep winning.

11. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    its sad to see even though Leitao was awful.. he was the best Bolivar had out there.......

12. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    I was trying to think what was going through the mind of Marco Sandy.

* Was he thinking about which players were going to be tossed?
    * Was he thinking how crappy the Defense played?
    * Was he thinking about the scrapy play from the midfield?

Toluca was tired. They had slowed, and should've been beat. Our players were in bad condition, but still had alittle more air in them then Toluca. Bolivar has no speed what so ever, and the chemistry sucks from every angle.

Very bad.

13. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Bueno el resultado salio mas o menos como esperaba. Bolivar esta pasando pors su peor momento en los ultimos 10 anos, y se muestra.

Tal vez piesen que estoy loco pero pienso que lo bueno de esto es que da oporutnidad a los otros equipos chicos de crecer y mostrar que tienen. No pienso que es bueno que la liga sea dominada por 1 o 2 equipos cada ano. Como no soy hincha de Bolivar su caida no me duele nada :p

Ultima vez que miraba la tabla de posiciones de la liga, Bolivar estaba abajo :eek: No me acuerdo la ultima vez que vi eso.

14. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Debo decir que, jugando mal y todo, Bolivar desperdicio muchas chances de gol. Ese Toluca no es nada especial, la verdad.

Y ese brasileno es demasiado comilon...

15. Zinha87

Zinha87 New Member

Mar 14, 2007
    si tolca le hubiera puesto mas corazon y coraje podriamos estar hablando de una goleada ya vieron toluca tuvo dos llegadas y las dos las metio que hubiera pasado si se pones las pilas y hubieran llegado 10 veces? jajaj pero el toluca tambien andaba cansao

16. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Gracias, sos un vato del siglo :rolleyes:

De un Strongista que queira ver al Bolivar jugar bien, me siento mal....

17. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Okay tonight is the night for potosi. my socore for tonight is a 0-0 tie and hopefully maricabo suprises the world with a win.. ;) ..

18. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I am being realistic and tonight Flamengo will blow Potosi out by at least 2 goals....

19. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That would have been nice, but it looked like the players were happy with the minimum:rolleyes:

20. Soccer_Z

Soccer_Z New Member

May 3, 2006
    Lakewood, CO
    I will be avoiding futbol news and updates until I get to watch the delayed broadcast of tonight's match tomorrow. :(

21. Soccer_Z

Soccer_Z New Member

May 3, 2006
    Lakewood, CO
    It could have been worse. Kudos to Potosi for the 0-1 loss.

22. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Who saw Lorgieo Alvarez get beat by the gremio forward last night. Alvarez didn't have any impact on the game he was slow and at times clumsy with the ball. I think the whole team was an emotional low after beating their arch rivals penarol in pargauy this weekend. I was totally let down by Alvarez's play last night i give a 5.

23. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yea, he didn't play too well, but on the 1st half he anticipated the guy he was supposed to mark a few times.

Oh, and BTW: Cerro Porteno's national archrival is Olimpia, Penarol is from Uruguay. :eek:

Metro

24. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    7-0 wow, new low for boliviar wtf... Thats one result that comes from a team full of foreign talent with no love for the jersey. You could literaly see them give up on tv. It was embarassing and a disgrace. I am a big Strongesta fan. However it hurts to see any team from bolivia get beat like that.. really really sad day for that team and the country's soccer:(

25. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yes its sad, but maybe now los dirigentes will realize that it pays to administer well. Bolivar should be embarrased.....but then again, I saw this coming.