Bojinov By Christmas!

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by RegginaFan1, Sep 5, 2007.

1. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Friends,

In case you didn't get the news, looks like VB may be playing by Christmas instead of February! Way to go Val!

2. gdub171

gdub171 New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    California
    Thats a huge relief since we could use any firepower we can get right about now.

I had really hoped SGE would pickup another striker, but I think it was probably contingent on Big Sam/Vassell getting dealt.

3. Alan D

Alan D New Member

Nov 5, 2005
    York
    Thanks for the update, it is good news. It will take him a month at least to get him back to full match fitness though but hopefully we'll see him at his best come the latter stages of the season.

4. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    I just hope he doesn't try to rush things and play before he's ready and back to playing fitness like Beckham did over here in the US. one shouldn't have to be pressured to play injured. I hope Val doesn't.

5. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Beckham in his 30's vs Boji in his early 20's, He'll be fit and ready and I for one am very optimistic about this young lad. Big Ups!!

6. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Me too. Between Bianchi, Bojinov, Elano, and Geovanni, there will be quite an unleashing of offensive power this season. I hope Val finally gets his share of the action.

7. MVF

MVF Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Great new's this is.

Will be wonderful to have a player of his capability back into the side sooner than expected.

8. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He certainly offers some much needed firepower up front whenever he does return.