Boca-River: Que desastre!

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by argentine soccer fan, Nov 7, 2004.

1. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Termino el primer tiempo. Cero a cero. Uno puede argumentar quien fue superior, probablemente por muy poco las gallinas. Pero la verdad, el cero para ambos es un lamentable y vergonzoso pero apropiado simbolo de la realidad de ambos equipos, no solo en este partido pero tambien en lo que va del campeonato.

Por que se juega tan mal? Que esta pasando con el futbol Argentino?

2. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Las gallinas ganaron bien. No quiero ser negativo. La verdad, los jugadores pusieron huevos y se mataron, pero eso no quita que jugaron como el reverendo culo.

3. SaturnX20

SaturnX20 New Member

Sep 15, 2004
    Toronto, Ontario
    Vamos River!!, estuvieron muy bien, La Gata Fernandez y el pibe Mareque

4. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Mareque la figura de la cancha ! ! ! !

5. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Leo,

I'm beginning to like this kid more and more. Kinda reminds me of "El Malevo" a bit. The're both left footed and like to get involved in the attack. The kid has some skills as well. Saw him go through a couple Bosteros. Maybe with the way he's developing so quickly, the board decided not to go after Juanmpi. We just might've found the new Juampi. :cool:

6. Bocafansus

Bocafansus New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    theres always next time

7. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Well from what i've seen so far yes I like his style of play so far, its to early but he looks promising and thats what exactly what River needs/needed,a defender.We've been hurting bad on defense and hopefully this kid could be a piece of the puzzle that was missing.

AND WTF WHY CANT I START A THREAD,IS IT CAUSE OF THE YELLOW CARD?!

Bosteros are lucky I cant start ne ******** lol

MARCOS aka VIPNERD WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOU?!

8. vipnerd

vipnerd Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Leo ... congratz bro ... even thou we gained more than you guys ... el csm de Bridisi is gone, finally. :rolleyes:

It is amazing that a coach wants to put together a winning team this days and has no game on the outside ... we have no left nor right back as we did in the Bianchi era ... there is no secret to Bianchi, but there is no common sense in Brindisi.

If Cagna looked offensive in the past 4 years was because he played the left flank along Arruabuarena or Clemente Rodiguez ... and on the right we had Ibarra and lately Calvo. But no ... Brindisi has to play Calvo in the left, for a guy who has less speed and more control going forward, it is simply silly. He can't use his skill playing opposite footed.

I'm sure the team will re-group ... and hopefully pull it thru in the Sudaemricana despite the above discussed.

As to River ... "no hay ma_ri_kon sin suerte". ;)

9. RVRPL8TNMYVEINS

RVRPL8TNMYVEINS New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    MARYLAND, USA
    Si Un Desastre.........................................para Boca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!