Boca Juniors vs Union de Santa Fe, March 3 (r)

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by argentine soccer fan, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And then Silva finally shuts us up.

2. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bueno, por lo menos mojamos. Hay signos positivos, pero igual la verdad es una vergüenza.

3. BocaBoiUK

BocaBoiUK Member

Jan 26, 2010
    South Shields
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    1-3 finish. not the birthday present I wanted Boca lol. I fear we aren't gong to do anything in any competition with this defence.

4. EnglishBostero

Mar 21, 2011
    Accrington
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Not for me, he's got a lot of work to do before he can shut us up. My coNfidence in silva is only marginally more than i have in our defence at the moment.

Im not going to moan too much, we didnt actually play too badly, we probably deserved a draw, but were let down once again by awful, awful defending.

Bianchi needs to do something drastic with the defence, he needs to decide on his back four and then play them every game. Because we really cant really others to come in when he is rotating the defence.

But please, dont let me see caruzzo in the starting eleven again. Its a disgrace that he is anywhere near the first team. As for burdisso, id rather he play as our number 9. It might sound stupid, and is, but if you checked the stats id bet you find he is much more effective in the opposition box than mr silva.
    Positives?

Suprisingly there are a few, roman is back and looking like all those asados havent done him any harm, palacios is shit hot and the way he was toying with defenders really excited me, he has pace and a reat shot on him. I hope we can see more of him.

Erbes really impressed me tonight, he linked well with roman and made some great runs.

Silva.... If he stopped falling over he might have a chance at getting more goals.

RiverGaucho repped this.
  5. EnglishBostero

Mar 21, 2011
    Accrington
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    This would be my team going forward

Orion

Clemente-magallan-burdisso-sanchez mino

Pol- erbes-erviti

Roman

Palacios/acosta - blandi

6. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Feliz cumple!

Reality is we need to make sure we at least finish in the middle of the pack while using the torneo to find a defensive group that clicks. It may require getting really young but can't be any worse than what we are seeing. In la Copa we are actually playing better all the way around (not saying much huh) so if I'm Bianchi that becomes ambition number one.

I was really pleased with what I saw out of Sebastian Palacios, he has a lot of upside. Who I really was pleased with was Roman. For as much time as he's had off, he was pretty sharp aside from finishing which rest assured will come. On set pieces he still has it like no other. Someone mentioned in one of our threads that Erviti and Roman can't play together due to styles. I think they are right. Erviti is usually in the middle of everything and while he wasn't bad by any means he also wasn't as involved as he's been.

7. EnglishBostero

Mar 21, 2011
    Accrington
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Remember the first tournament when falcioni came, look what he did 6 months later.

Alls we need to do is shore up that defence and we will be fine. The goals will come, there was much more order in our forward play tonight and that will only get better. We just need to be patient and let bianchi sort the back line out.

8. EnglishBostero

Mar 21, 2011
    Accrington
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I said something along those lines. The problem is my preferred option on the left, colazo isnt doing it at the moment. Since coming back from his broken leg he has really struggled to fit back in.

As for erviti, i like him, but id maybe try to play him in the games that roman is rested for if we can get colazo firing again.

9. el-torero

el-torero Member

Aug 10, 2011
    malaysia
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    roman is back :)

but boca still the same :(

10. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sanchez Miño seems to play well alongside Román. Hopefully he will be back soon.