Boca Jrs want to play Galaxy

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Vascao, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Vascao

Vascao Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Zona Sul
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. jbgeach

jbgeach Member

Apr 5, 2005
    Chattanooga, TN
    From google translation:
    They do not want to return for back

The South American Confederation of Soccer did not receive any order of Mouth Juniors and Independiente to play slow glasses

Palace is key in Mouth (Fotobaires.com)ASSUMPTION (AP) -- the South American Confederation of Soccer did not receive any order of Mouth Juniors and Independiente to fulfill end pending of the Inter-American Glass and Recopa.
    Néstor Benítez, spokesman of the Conmebol, explained the AP that at the moment "the Argentine clubs only through the press of Buenos Aires have expressed their interest to dispute the presumed slow parties".

Independent, apparently, it protests to play I collate of the Inter-American Glass of 1975 before the Transvaal de Surinam.

Mouth, by its side, would want to dispute Recopa 2000 before Basoue gives Range of Brazil, plus parties of Inter-American Glass the 2000 and 2003 before Galaxy of the United States and Toluca of Mexico.

"the Conmebol maintains relations single with the national Associations and not with the clubs. If the Association of Argentine Fu'tbol (AFA), possibly, requested to analyze the possibility of playing the matches demanded through the press, surely is studied soon to respond in negative or positive form ", it clarified Benítez.

3. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Gotta love that, Mouth Juniors.

4. Beakmon FC

Beakmon FC Member+

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Jan 10, 2002
    The OC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Brint it on!

Gotta love online translators. It would be quite funny if our MLS Cup hero, Bulging Ramirez got a chance to play against Mouth Juniors

5. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed, Bring it! Damn I love saying that. :cool:

6. Esco

Esco New Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Long Beach
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    These guys must still be on their morphine-like high from winning their league and the Copa Sudamericana and now want to challenge the entire world.

What's next? They want to get an automatic bid to the champions league and play against Juventus and Chelsea?

I know The Galaxy has played in a South American Tournament (that's the only time I saw the elusive third kit) so I'm not quite sure how we will match up against Boca. I guess we will have to wait and see until Feb. when we play against Deportivo Saprissa.

7. st ryma 7

st ryma 7 Member

Dec 23, 2004
    the south bay
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYI, for you incompetant losers who havent figured it out yet, boca is spanish for mouth

8. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Basically boca wants to play all the editions of the inter america cup that werent played the years they won Liberatdores which by coincidence were the years that LA current League champ, and Toluca Current Mexican League champ, won concacaf champs cup. And the Recopa with Vasco da gama They want to do this because Independiente who was the club with the most titles in argentina is playing Transvaal or Suriname for the for the inter american cup game that wasnt played back in the 70's.

THis is just a pissing contest between independiente and Boca Jrs to be king of cups in Argentina

I welcome the game well surley be out numbered at the HDC by Boca Fans but hell what better way to measure ourselves against arguably the best side in the Americas

9. Esco

Esco New Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Long Beach
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    You moron, only if you knew that appx. 99% of the people here in California do speak spanish. How funny, the word loser coming from a fan whose club has managed to win not a god d**n thing in it's 10 years.

10. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Kein scheisse? Non merde!

As_if_we_didn't_know. Therein lies the source of the humorous responses, and when you grow up a little bit you can join the fun, too.

11. st ryma 7

st ryma 7 Member

Dec 23, 2004
    the south bay
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    its nice to see you insult me, right after the previous poster insults you, go team pride

12. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    He claims to be a Metro fan, but lives in Chicago. Would you care to throw our record in my face? I've been a solid fan for 10 years, and a season ticket holder in the ESC section. If one team had to endure years without the candy, prizes and tinsel, it is well that it has been us. We're tough enough to weather the dissappointment and abuse.

I wonder about the rest of you; it concerns me on long, winter nights.

13. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I have pride to spare for Metro; I don't know you from Adam.

14. Bailamos

Bailamos New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    It's about 80 degrees here in LA. Don't worry too hard about us.

Good luck on that new stadium.

15. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Gracias With any luck the toxic waste should be cleared by spring, then construction can begin. By the time the stadium is finished I'll probably be retired and living in Florida, with a lot of other grumpy, old men.

I think I've got the grumpy part down pat.

16. Anteaters FC

Anteaters FC New Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Santa Monica
    Why all the Metros fans in here?

There should be an asterisk next to Boca's name for the Copa Sudamericana 2005 champs...from everything I've read, Pumas were robbed.

17. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Maybe because this fan saw a good part of the match? And the part he saw had Boca dictating the run of play.

18. Anteaters FC

Anteaters FC New Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Santa Monica
    So did you see Abbondanzieri run out of his box and handle the ball?

19. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    makes a good game

20. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Coach always said its only an infraction if you get caught. :D

21. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Goalkeeping coaches are retards. :rolleyes:

22. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My Keeper coach was a psychotic egomoniachal neo-nazi like scary ********er. ;) An awsome man and great coach.
    (All GK are a little retarded, its the blows we take to the head making the saves that a normal person would walk away from. :D )

23. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They're all mad men. Eg. Matt Reis ;)

I tihnk this Boca - Pumas game is on TV over here in the next day or so, I might try to catch it to see what all the fuss is about.

24. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    The match between the Galaxy and Boca at the HDC sounds very exciting. I just think that the reason Boca wants to play the Galaxy is a stupid reason. I also understand that in Argentina franchises will do anything possible to stack up all trohpys possible inorder to have the bragging rights of being called kings of Argentina. The Galaxy has more to lose than Boca, If they win, they take our cup away, but, if we win, What will we win? Aside from that I would love to see Boca at the HDC, I know many friends that are hardcore Boca Fans.

25. Anteaters FC

Anteaters FC New Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Santa Monica
    Wait, what cup? I thought this would just be a friendly.