Blue Man Group sporting Wizards colors & scarf

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by rudeboy, Nov 5, 2004.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy Member

Jul 5, 2001
    Kansas City
    Well if you didn't see me at the October 30th game against San Ho, it's because I was with the wife visiting friends in Chicago. This trip had been planned for some time, but I did sport the my kit and scarf all day praying hard for a 3-0 victory. Saturday night the wife and I were able to take in a show by the Blue Man Group. If you haven't seen them, you must, they absolutly rock. On the way out I found one of the members and got a picture with him. Check it out, A Blue Man sporting Wizards blue and a scarf!

http://www.kansaswhitewater.org/upload/bluemangroupchicago.jpg

2. jdoppel

jdoppel Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    they "rock"?

** not a rudeboy just a lazy boy **

anyone want to play name that quote?

3. furryogre

furryogre New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    PA
    You got me. All I can think of is the movie "Rude Boy" that the Clash did a long time ago. Haven't seen it in many years.

4. jdoppel

jdoppel Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "alcoholic" by the almighty fishbone

5. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Now that is a classic picture! You should send that into the team. I'd bet they'd put it up on the website or something.

6. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Only if they color correct it. The auto white balance was completely confused by all the blue. I played around with the photo in Photoshop, but it's really really really blue.

Rudeboy, you might check the settings on the camera. Most digital point and shoots have a couple different settings that optimize the camera for sunlight, indoors, or flash photography.

As Wade and I both know, color can be a problem. All the light bouncing off those empty red and orange seats at Arrowhead makes everything reddish-orange. Some of the shots can turn out downright nasty.

7. rudeboy

rudeboy Member

Jul 5, 2001
    Kansas City
    Unfortunatly I didn't take the photo. Some people we were with took it. The room was completely black with floresent lights. Plus it was completely spur of the moment and didn't have time to properly set up.

Andy, can you post your corrected version or email it to me? I would like to see how well a professional could clean it up.

8. rudeboy

rudeboy Member

Jul 5, 2001
    Kansas City
    You have to admit, getting a Blue Man to sport the scarf is pretty cool.