Blisters Poll

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by ADIKeeper, Nov 22, 2004.

1. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Seeing that a lot of people are talking about their Vapors and Predators and how they're getting all kinds of blisters (or argueing that you never get blisters with Predators/ Argueing that Vapors are sexyier/ saying that both are stupid, buy Copas' etc.) I think it is about time we got an actual count of these things. Vote away...

Edit: Include other kinds of injurys you recived just from using these cleats.

2. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    I got blisters from adidas supernova after using them for a few months. I got a blister from my nike air zoom total 90II about 3 months ago but I have never had blisters again with my air zooms since then.

3. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Blisters from my AZT III. (wont make that mistake again)

4. furyboy999

furyboy999 New Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Blisters from Nike Mercurial R9 Match only first 2 weeks to break in, then I'd say BEST cleats I've evr worn.

Also on another note, everyones foot is different. Not everyone will get blisters from Vapors, some will, some will the first weeks.

5. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    had adidas all my life, switched to diadora because a great pair of cleats was on salee for an insanley low price. well, they weren't that great.
    switched back to adidas andd never had problems again ... and that goes for every pair of adidas I've owned, and i've tried different styles.

6. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    i've gotten blisters from vapors and ksl's. the ksl's ones hurt really bad and peeled pretty bad. haven't gotten blisters for a while and both pairs feel great now.

7. bobo99

bobo99 New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    lotto zheros

8. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    I'm not gonna buy Nike any more! I got three blisters because of this displaced tongue! NIKE sucks!

9. Soccerbest7

Soccerbest7 New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    I'm confused many people talk about it. What's a displaced tongue? A toungue that's in the wrong place? If so, how?

10. dtunam

dtunam New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Scunthorpe,England
    It's when the tongue slips too far to the outside/inside of the foot, I had this problem with original AzTs.Sam

11. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I just be a freak because the worst blisters that i EVER got in my life were off some copa Mundial last summer. They were so bad i had to go to the hospital and get them dressed. They were on the balls of both my feet and they were about the size of a 50p coin. They were the most painful thing ever. Thankfully i havent had any blisters like that since. I just remember taking my sock off and having this massive flap of skin hanging off my foot - NICE!

Saying that though i have never ever had a single blister off my vapors!!!

appleCORR

12. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    hi
    ive had preds 4 ,3 seasons and havnt had a blister but getting new boots (vapors) soon

13. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I'll only get blisters if I play in my boots on astroturf when it's usually on the big toe and on the ball of my right foot. It's very strange it only happens there but I can stop it happening if I put some surgical tape over the areas where it's going to happen. It rubs away the tape rather than my skin.