Blackburn @ Chelsea [R] 10/23

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by blkbrnrvr, Oct 23, 2004.

1. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    4-0 Chelsea. :(
    Gudjonssen hat trick, total shambles of a match, and definitely a labor to listen to. January can't come soon enough. After two 4-0 disasters in a row I think it's time for me to put a bag on my head so I don't have to see much of this. :(

2. MyTZeus

MyTZeus New Member

Apr 12, 2004
    Boring Suburban Hell
    Bottom. Defeat to Liverpool next up.

I'm looking for another club to support if they get relegated. I'll never see them on TV again. The lads at BRFC already have a lengthy "Hughes OUT" thread on their message board, and the off-licences in Lancs do a mighty business this weekend, it seems.

Nice avatar.

3. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    I'll stick with them if they drop, but it will suck not being able to see them on tv. You could always subscribe to rovers world to listen to the games, though it is kinda pricey. The current run of form almost has me wondering if I should make the trip for Newcastle and Bolton in December. :(

4. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    if it makes you feel better
    in 02-03 you did the double over us

5. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    if I'm not mistaken Chelsea won the first game 3-2 at Ewood with a couple of goals from Zola and Blackburn won the second game at the Bridge 2-0 that year.

6. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I think he meant Arsenal - he's not a Chelsea fan. This was the first time in 11 matches we finally beat you at the Bridge. Amazing, really.

7. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    I support Team Bergkamp
    since hes at Arsenal i go for them

8. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    ahhh...gotcha. I didn't notice your team of choice when I posted that.

9. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    indeed, our unbeaten streak at the Bridge was quite the anomaly, given how average we've been outside of our championship season.

10. RoverMax

RoverMax Member

May 4, 2003
    NYC
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's really sad. You should go support Man U or Arsenal if you support teams based on if they are on TV or in the Premiership.

I live in the USA and will never see Rovers on TV if they get relegated. However, it isn't like I see all of their games now. I will never quit on Rovers. I am a fan of the club and if they get relegated, that will not change.

11. MyTZeus

MyTZeus New Member

Apr 12, 2004
    Boring Suburban Hell
    Forgive me, that was typed in an hour of disgust. I live in the USA too, and while seeing my team on TV once in a while is important, supporting Manure or Arse (or Chelsea for that matter) makes me want to retch. Thank you, no. I'll stick with Rovers, since being a Boston Red Sox fan I need some despair in my life now that... :D :D :D.

I truly think that Rovers are better than this, and certainly better than WBA, Norwich, Palace, and probably Fulham and Southampton as well. They'll stay up, even if they have to go on an emergency run in March and April in order to do so.